Dyer County AA State Champs

whitson08

Well if you weren't so busy being stupid and could COMPREHEND WHAT WAS SAID, It didn't say that they WOULD MEET IN THE SEMIS AGAIN. It said it was a REMATCH OF LAST YEARS SEMIS. So go get your crayons and finish your picture because it's only 10 more minutes till nap time JUNIOR.

well i wish i could erase the picture i drew on your mothers face....CHUMP!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, my little friend I take quite offense to that!!!! Would you like to get on the field or court with our teams and play a while? I am sure it can be arranged /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> AND what high school did you attend? We had a you an orange shirt for the game tomorrow and this is the love we get? /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well the truth is i came down there last year with my squad and we whipped haywood all over yalls field and DC players were was asking for our autographs after the game....

Well the truth is i came down there last year with my squad and we whipped haywood all over yalls field and DC players were was asking for our autographs after the game....

No they just wanted to see if you could actually read and write /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />