Volunteer

proudpapaw

What is going on at Volunteer? Cynthia Lawson, last years junior starting guard not playing this year, Hillary Dobbs last year freshman/jv guard not playing this year, Kaylee Huddle, last year freshman/jv guard not playing this year, Katlin Smith last year jv/varsity forward/center quit team after last years season.

Is Volunteer going to have a team this year?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on at Volunteer? Cynthia Lawson, last years junior starting guard not playing this year, Hillary Dobbs last year freshman/jv guard not playing this year, Kaylee Huddle, last year freshman/jv guard not playing this year, Katlin Smith last year jv/varsity forward/center quit team after last years season.

Did you know any of those girls? Why are they better off without them?

FYI - I do have a granddaughter playing on Church Hill middle school

I am getting tired of people talking about volunteer losing people they obliously dont need them because they seemed fine without them. Yea lawson would of helped but katie m. is an awesome point guard AND ONLY A FRESHMAN,hilary replaced,and huddle replaced i dont even know why she went to db because THEY DONT NEED HER, and catlin replaced too! That only made volunteer STRONGER loosing all of them!

I am getting tired of people talking about volunteer losing people they obliously dont need them because they seemed fine without them. Yea lawson would of helped but katie m. is an awesome point guard AND ONLY A FRESHMAN,hilary replaced,and huddle replaced i dont even know why she went to db because THEY DONT NEED HER, and catlin replaced too! That only made volunteer STRONGER loosing all of them!

Boy did that strike a nerve! I was just wondering why they're are not playing this year. I was a little surprised when when practise started none of them were playing.

I go to almost all Volunteer games and yes I was there cheering them on against TN HIGH!

Are you sure huddle is at db? She was sitting with JV volunteer basketball team at TN High game Tuesday night but was not dressed out.

Are you sure huddle is at db? She was sitting with JV volunteer basketball team at TN High game Tuesday night but was not dressed out.

Yea i'm pretty sure a few of the volunteer players told me she goes to DB now, and if she does go to vhs why was she not dressed out? If she was with the jv team but not dressed out maybe she didnt make the team and she is just the MANAGER now!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea i'm pretty sure a few of the volunteer players told me she goes to DB now, and if she does go to vhs why was she not dressed out? If she was with the jv team but not dressed out maybe she didnt make the team and she is just the MANAGER now!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it hard to believe she could not make the team, I saw her play with my niece for 2 years at Church Hill Middle and last year at Volunteer as a freshman. I also find it hard to believe someone would transfer to a school where they would get no playing time if she is as bad as you obviously think she is. Maybe she just decided not to play anymore.

I find it hard to believe she could not make the team, I saw her play with my niece for 2 years at Church Hill Middle and last year at Volunteer as a freshman. I also find it hard to believe someone would transfer to a school where they would get no playing time if she is as bad as you obviously think she is. Maybe she just decided not to play anymore.

Well i find it hard to beleive someone would play ball for three years and then just decide to quit. If she is a good player she would not quit just like that so maybe she is just not ready for high school ball and maybe she dont have the talent to play if she is just gonna decide to just quit . I'm not saying she is bad i just know db does not need any more players as it is, and if she does go to db now she will not get a starting spot just like that when they have been playing together for so long and does she just decide to go there and exspect a spot on the team ?It doesnt work like that if you are gonna move schools and decide to play ANY sport and you ARE NOT a REALLY good player you don't deserve to play unless you EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i find it hard to beleive someone would play ball for three years and then just decide to quit. If she is a good player she would not quit just like that so maybe she is just not ready for high school ball and maybe she dont have the talent to play if she is just gonna decide to just quit . I'm not saying she is bad i just know db does not need any more players as it is, and if she does go to db now she will not get a starting spot just like that when they have been playing together for so long and does she just decide to go there and exspect a spot on the team ?It doesnt work like that if you are gonna move schools and decide to play ANY sport and you ARE NOT a REALLY good player you don't deserve to play unless you EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You win, I can't compete with the grammar and spelling!

I hope your English teacher does not know your id and read these.