York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

SC coaches NEVER told them to walk down there and slap YORK'S GOALPOST. Grow up MacDaddy!!!! They do that before every game. It's obvious what your plan was. IT WAS PLANNED AND OKAYED BY COACHES AND PARENTS! DISGUSTING! We have had our fun on here all week. Ribbing at each other constantly. It is all in fun and everyone knows that. The pictures and the nice little great season with your record after friday mumbo jumbo. It was fun and gave all of us coachters something to look forward to. Tonight was different. You get your facts straight!!! My mother didn't have a pass, and she parked in there. I have been to several York games before and never had to have a pass. That is bogus MadDaddy. AND THEY ASKED WHERE YOU WERE FROM! Once again, you get your facts straight!!! I know some good people in Jamestown, and some I am very good friends with. It has nothing to do with that though. Tonight was very upsetting. I am not talking about blarring AC/DC over the PA while the ball is in play. That is different. I know I will hear it from Jamestowners. I expect to. Instead of thinking about it, they will all defend theirs. I am just letting you what I have witnessed tonight. You probably don't care and that is cool I guess. You won convingly, but there is a lack of respect for your program from me. It has nothing to do with highschool kids. It isn't their fault.

Hey dude. Shut up. SC lost. Get over it. You can either shut up and wait till next year, or keep whining like a 5 year old on a public forum for everyone to see. And as daddymac said, at least Cody's older brother has some dignity and respect. He knows we deserve it and we thank him and the rest of the sc players for it. Now, if you'd shut your mouth for 10 seconds and actually think about what your saying and how it sounds, you wouldnt be saying it huh? just think about it

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SC folks havnt made it to their computers yet, but when they do get ready for every excuse in the book to be thrown out there. Congradulations to the York Dragons, its hard to beat a team twice in the same season that you are fairly equal in talent to. Hope you hillbillys beat some private school butt. Will that game be played in York or in Donelson?

Here comes the weekly junk mail!

SCP1999; I want to send a sincere THANK YOU to you. You show what a true fan is all about. We ribbed each other last week, all in fun, but you're man enough to get on here and show your respect for a hard fought game and to the York Dragons. You sir, are a class act.

Also, since Cody is your brother let him know that all of the comments that I made about him/concerning him were all in fun. I think he's an outstanding player and should make some college very lucky to get him. He broke free tonight for a couple of good runs, and to be quite honest, I figured that he was gonna score once he got free.

Again, you have my respect as a fan and as a Fentress Countian. May not be worth much but you have it!!

Much appreciated, and thank you as well, it made the week go by faster. I will tell Cody about all the good praise but i'm sure I wont have to he will probably get on here now that its over. Congrats again on a well executed game,good luck in the future, like bigreid said 3 more to go.

Mindi, I saw the gray hat but you got away before I could get your attention. Glad ya made it.

Thanks. Obviously I wish things had turned out differently, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I can't wait for next year! Until then, I may see you at a basketball game. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

1st, congrats to the super lizards for a heck of a game. we had no answer for that running game tonight. Good luck next week and represent our region well.

Now, Heck of a career by our SC seniors. Hold your heads high. It's been a thrill to watch you develop into the young men and football players that you have. Congrats to the SC coaching staff for the job you guys did with our team this year.

SCP

Whew! I re-read each post tonight trying to figure out who had the closest final score prediction. I "think" (it is late and I may've missed a post) that Sunshine34 and myself had the closest pics;

Me: York 21, SC 14

Sunshine: York 28, SC 21

Pretty good predictions if I say so myself.

GO DRAGONS!!