Greeneville 49- Sullivan E. 12

Henry Co. 70- Raleigh Egypt 14

Fairley 36- Hardin Co. 28

Melrose 32- Jackson NS. 0

Hillsboro 37 - Beech 7

Mt Juliet 42- Tullahoma 14

Maplewood 33- Kenwood 12

Clarksville 42- Shelbyville 14

and i haven't found munford and kinsbury's score, But who do you think will go the farthest in the playoff!

Kingsbury won.

Maryville wins it all. Hillsboro or Melrose have the horses to give Maryville a good game, but they would have to play perfect ball and Maryville would have to have a negative turnover ratio of at least 2 ( it almost sounds like I know what I am talking about ).

oK, WELL, there's a new day, a new era, a new team, we'll take it one game at a time and our boys will go to state. Against who doesn't matter, it's about us, not who we play. Oh, and picking melrose was stupid. Not because of a 6-4 season because before tonight we were all equal at 0-0, but they only beat Raleigh Egypt 28-0, our boys demolished them 70-14 tonight, would've been more, if there wasn't a mercy rule! Just my 2 cents, let's get some more picks

i have a prediction that henry county will play maryville for the state title and it will be a great contest to watch but i think that henry county's 3 running weapons will persevere over maryville. i wanna know what happend to this team they said could beat us like ralieh egypt. but i want to see henry county and maryville slug it out that would be awesome. so if u have not seen the pats play fairley then u better get ready to get popped in the mouth by the best back in the state of tennessee in my opinion. cause he will lower the shoulder and the boom on u thats my prediction and congrats to the guys up front for opening those huge wholes on friday night so pats could run wild. my hats off to fairley should be a good game.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED BALL!!!!!!!!! RED BALL!!!!!!!! RED BALL!!!!

oK, WELL, there's a new day, a new era, a new team, we'll take it one game at a time and our boys will go to state. Against who doesn't matter, it's about us, not who we play. Oh, and picking melrose was stupid. Not because of a 6-4 season because before tonight we were all equal at 0-0, but they only beat Raleigh Egypt 28-0, our boys demolished them 70-14 tonight, would've been more, if there wasn't a mercy rule! Just my 2 cents, let's get some more picks

Not trying to start anything here...but picking Melrose doesn't make anyone "stupid". It's his opinion, and I can assure you others would have the same opinion. Also, comparing what Henry Co did to R.E. as a way of defining who is better...well, that formula nevers holds up. I doubt H.C. is 28 points better than Melrose.

H.C. is obviously showing up to play, and doing great! Best of luck, but don't base the whole playoffs on one victory over a 2-8 team.