Haywood @ Dyer County

JTrain5264

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I say the CHOCTAWS, are a BAND OF BROTHERS. To be lucky enough to see this TEAM from the inside has made me see them as that. They will not let the other down and some one always steps up. I seen one of if not the best day of practice on Monday. As it has been said both teams are better than the frist time thet played. They know Haywood will be ready and so will the CHOCTAWS. So come Friday when you come to CHOCTAW STADIUM you will think you where at a UT game a sea of ORANGE.... in the stands and when you have the ball !!!!! This TEAM is having so much FUN it just makes you see how SPECIAL they are.. This will be a GREAT GAME as was the frist one !!! They WANT to keep this going and the only thing that will STOP them is them.... And as I said they will not let the other BROTHER down.. Like coach said it's the "BIGGEST GAME OF YOUR LIFE".. each game from now on is 1 down 4 to play lets go get the prize...

Well it's been a magical year for the choctaws, but i just got an itch about the game.

Haywood-21

Dyer co.-17

P.S. heard ya'll have a squad in basketball so keep your heads up and continue your success on the hardwood

Ain't NOTHIN' MAGICAL about HARD WORK .......... DEDICATION ........... PURPOSE ............ RESOLVE ................ UNITY .............. AND REFUSAL TO ACCEPT DEFEAT ! If YOU GOT AN ITCH ............... SCRATCH IT !!!!!!!!! THE CHOCTAW NATION LOVES HAVIN' BASKETBALL & FOOTBALL GAMES GOIN' IN THE SAME WEEK ! ............... MAKES DECIDING WHAT YOU'RE GONNA WEAR REAL EASY ! IT'S EITER ORANGE & WHITE ................ OR .....................ORANGE & WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ THE CHOCTAW NATION WEARS IT TO BOTH CHOCTAW STADIUM (WE WILL BE THERE UNTIL THE 'BORRO ) & THE BASKETBALL COURT.......... OH YEAH THE ROUND BALLERS WILL GET BACK AS WELL ............. OH YEAH THE BASEBALL TEAM WILL TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's been a magical year for the choctaws, but i just got an itch about the game.

Haywood-21

Dyer co.-17

P.S. heard ya'll have a squad in basketball so keep your heads up and continue your success on the hardwood

Tell ya what Xerces,why don't you come on over from Paris and EXPERIENCE what goes on in CHOCTAW NATION!!!! WE ENJOY CONVERTING NON-BELIVERS!!! DON"T FORGET to WEAR ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell ya what Xerces,why don't you come on over from Paris and EXPERIENCE what goes on in CHOCTAW NATION!!!! WE ENJOY CONVERTING NON-BELIVERS!!! DON"T FORGET to WEAR ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

YUP ! TENNESSEE ORANGE WILL DO .......... OR BETTER THAN THAT WE'LL SELL YOU A 2007 REGION CHAMPIONS T-SHIRT OR SWEAT SHIRT ! YOU WON'T NEED THE SWEATSHIRT THOUGH IT GETS HOT ON THE CHOCTAWS SIDE OF THE FIELD ! It's either that, sit on the visitors side OR STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

YUP ! TENNESSEE ORANGE WILL DO .......... OR BETTER THAN THAT WE'LL SELL YOU A 2007 REGION CHAMPIONS T-SHIRT OR SWEAT SHIRT ! YOU WON'T NEED THE SWEATSHIRT THOUGH IT GETS HOT ON THE CHOCTAWS SIDE OF THE FIELD ! It's either that, sit on the visitors side OR STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

im proud of dyer county and what they have done this year!!!!! having said that i would like to say i am a choctaw by birth and a loyall fan. and as bad as i want the rematch with dyersburg, i have to be honest and admit our hands ARE FULL WITH HAYWOOD. ALL I ASK IS NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS FRIDAY NIGHT LETS KEEP OUR HEADS HIGH And make no excuses. iv already heard coaches and players saying if we loose it cause we dont have trez or ba, come on DC PULL TOGETHER AND RISE ABOVE ADVERSITY. BUT IF THE DREADFULL THING HAPPENS BE WINNERS IN THE END NO EXCUSES NO EXCUSES NO EXCUSES.........

im proud of dyer county and what they have done this year!!!!! having said that i would like to say i am a choctaw by birth and a loyall fan. and as bad as i want the rematch with dyersburg, i have to be honest and admit our hands ARE FULL WITH HAYWOOD. ALL I ASK IS NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS FRIDAY NIGHT LETS KEEP OUR HEADS HIGH And make no excuses. iv already heard coaches and players saying if we loose it cause we dont have trez or ba, come on DC PULL TOGETHER AND RISE ABOVE ADVERSITY. BUT IF THE DREADFULL THING HAPPENS BE WINNERS IN THE END NO EXCUSES NO EXCUSES NO EXCUSES.........

EXCUSES ??? NO DC COACH,PLAYERS NOR FANS HAVE "IF" IN THEIR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE REMATCH WITH HAYWOOD. THE CHOCTAW NATION STANDS TOGETHER NO MATTER THE OBSCALES THEY HAVE FACED THIS YEAR NOR ANY OTHER YEAR. THE CHOCTAWS HAVE MADE VAST IMPROVEMENTS EACH GAME NOT LOSING A BEAT !!! THE LOSS OF ONE PLAYER WILL NOT DETER THEIR EFFORTS AS THEY PLAY AS A

"T-E-A-M" . CHOCTAWS HOLD YOUR BROTHERS UP EACH ACCOUNTIBLE FOR NOT ONLY THEIR PLAY/ACTIONS BUT YOURS TOO. ALL CHOCTAWS WILL EACH GIVE THEIR ALL EVERY DOWN! "NO" NEGITIVE THOUGHTS.YOUNG MEN PLAY AS YOU HAVE EACH GAME THIS YEAR WITH HEART DESIRE SPIRIT "NEVER SAY DIE" ATTITUDE !!! ! "DC PRIDE" "DC PRIDE" ! GET READY "NOW" AND GO GET IT CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all,as much respect i have for 73 and his son,ONE PLAYER DOES NOT MAKE OR BREAK THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!! They have been taught better than that!! They will not let a teammates misfortune guide them. They know that would be an INSULT to him. No THEY WILL PLAY HARDER FOR THEIR FALLEN ONES!!!!!!!!!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!!!! THEY HAVE THE DESIRE TO WIN!!!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!1

YOU OBVIOUSLY AIN'T TALKIN' TO THE SAME COACHES & PLAYERS THAT I AM ! I IMAGINE B.A. WOULD WHIP YOU WITH HIS CRUTCHES IF HE HEARD YOU SAY THAT ! THIS HAS & WILL CONTINUE TO BE A T-E-A-M ! I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH COACH RENSHAW & SEVERAL PLAYERS & HAVE HEARD NOTHING OF THE SORT ! As 10s dad says "A BAND OF BROTHERS" ................ "YOU ALWAYS BACK YOUR BROTHERS PLAY" ! SOMEONE STEPS UP BIG & THE CHOCTAWS WILL PLAY AS A UNIT ! DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU HEARD THIS ........ COULD IT BE BROWNSVILLE ?

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!

DC doesn't want a game like the first one. I can promise you that. Haywood will be out for recenge. They are gonna want it a lot more then the first meeting. Haywood defense can slow down this DC offense as well. They have a huge D line and speed in the secondary to keep up. If the game is close the loss of B.A will then come into a factor cuz this Haywood team is going to try to beat you up all day. Linebackers are goin to play a big role in this one and B.A not out there is goin to hurt. The best thing for DC would be to jump on them early and not let them up. There not a major offense team is Haywood and if you can get up 10 or so early it will probably be to much for them to catch up. If its close it could be bad for DC, but I am taking DC so we can keep the idea of a rematch in mind next week.

DC doesn't want a game like the first one. I can promise you that. Haywood will be out for recenge. They are gonna want it a lot more then the first meeting. Haywood defense can slow down this DC offense as well. They have a huge D line and speed in the secondary to keep up. If the game is close the loss of B.A will then come into a factor cuz this Haywood team is going to try to beat you up all day. Linebackers are goin to play a big role in this one and B.A not out there is goin to hurt. The best thing for DC would be to jump on them early and not let them up. There not a major offense team is Haywood and if you can get up 10 or so early it will probably be to much for them to catch up. If its close it could be bad for DC, but I am taking DC so we can keep the idea of a rematch in mind next week.

DC will take one like the last one because THEY WON. DC is not worried about the style of game or who catches 3 touchdowns, or who's not playing. 3-0 would be perfectly fine to them, cause it puts them a step closer to their goals. So what do you think ORANGE NATION?

DC will take one like the last one because THEY WON. DC is not worried about the style of game or who catches 3 touchdowns, or who's not playing. 3-0 would be perfectly fine to them, cause it puts them a step closer to their goals. So what do you think ORANGE NATION?

Hey, a win is a win whether by an inch or a mile /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> After reading all these posts, I JUST HAD to go change into an ORANGE SHIRT!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />