Haywood @ Dyer County

JTrain5264

DC doesn't want a game like the first one. I can promise you that. Haywood will be out for recenge. They are gonna want it a lot more then the first meeting. Haywood defense can slow down this DC offense as well. They have a huge D line and speed in the secondary to keep up. If the game is close the loss of B.A will then come into a factor cuz this Haywood team is going to try to beat you up all day. Linebackers are goin to play a big role in this one and B.A not out there is goin to hurt. The best thing for DC would be to jump on them early and not let them up. There not a major offense team is Haywood and if you can get up 10 or so early it will probably be to much for them to catch up. If its close it could be bad for DC, but I am taking DC so we can keep the idea of a rematch in mind next week.

You know this TEAM has heard this before. Haywood the first time NO WAY you go in thier house and win, YET THEY DID.. Dyersburg NO WAY DC goes to Dyersburg and comes out with the WIN YET THEY DID !!!!!!! This TEAM HAS ALWAYS STEPED UP AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!! As for the rematch the COCTAWS are going to WANT IT A LOT MORE this time also!!!!!!! So I HOPE Haywood BRINGS THIER A GAME I KNOW THE CHOCTAWS WILL !!!!!S IT FRIDAY YET I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this TEAM has heard this before. Haywood the first time NO WAY you go in thier house and win, YET THEY DID.. Dyersburg NO WAY DC goes to Dyersburg and comes out with the WIN YET THEY DID !!!!!!! This TEAM HAS ALWAYS STEPED UP AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!! As for the rematch the COCTAWS are going to WANT IT A LOT MORE this time also!!!!!!! So I HOPE Haywood BRINGS THEIR A GAME I KNOW THE CHOCTAWS WILL !!!!!S IT FRIDAY YET I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Get 'EM !!!!! They're comin to OUR HOUSE this time & it WILL BE VERY ORANGE & I SUSPECT VERY LOUD ! !!! There oughtta be plenty of seats cause everybody oughtta be STANDIN' UP ! GATA !!!!!!!!

WHAT ABOUT THEM CHOCTAWS ! 10S I'm hearin GOOD THINGS about the work this week ! I been textin every day ! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE CHOCTAWS ! STAY THE COURSE & DO NOT WAVER !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

Well 73 you have me superstitious now. NO PREDICTIONS. BUT the Choctaws are telling me practices are very intense and very good. Tyler Lyons is stepping up, trying to fill B.A.'s shoes. I believe he will get the job done. I look for Haywood to air it out more, but i feel the way our "D" has been playing this whole year they won't stand a chance. GO CHOCTAWS!!! oh btw our basketball team won tonight 93 to 43. Stepping up in every sport.

i think Haywood rolls on to the third round. sorry choctaws! the ride is over!

haywood 28

dyer co 3

EVERYBODY SAID THE SAME THING IN ROUND # 1 ! Here we go with a TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT ...... YET AGAIN ! I DON'T MAKE PREDICTIONS NEVER HAVE ......... NEVER WILL ! BUT IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE A LITTLE WAGER.......... I'D BE WILLING TO GAMBLE THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN h3!! THAT HAYWOOD HOLDS THE CHOCTAWS TO 3 POINTS ! NOW THAT AIN'T A PREDICTION REGARDING THE OUTCOME ....... ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, CAUSE I DO NOT..........WILL NOT .............MAKE PREDICTIONS JUST A SUPERSTICIOUS NATURE I HAVE ......... KINDA LIKE NOT WEARING MATCHIN' SOCKS IN '73 WHEN WE WON IT ALL ! BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE ............. DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE FROM ......... BUT IF YOU THINK HAYWOOD WILL HOLD THE CHOCTYAWS TO 3 ............... YOU MUST BE OUTSIDE YOUR MIND ! THE CHOCTAWS ARE USED TO BEING CALLED OUT LIKE THIS & IT ONLY FUELS THEIR FIRE! WASN'T A RIDE EITHER .......... IT WAS DETERMINATION ........... FOCUS ............... & STAYING THE COURSE THAT THEY HAVE SET FOR THEMSELVES

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

I JUST LOOKED & SAW YOU'RE FROM JACKSON ......... NOT A SURPRISE ! WE'RE USED TO NOT GETTING ANY RESPECT FROM JACKSON !!!!!!! OH YEAH ! DC HAS BEEN RUNING A SPECIAL ON "CROW BUFFET" MOST ALL YEAR ! THEY MIGHT JUST GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT !

Well 73 you have me superstitious now. NO PREDICTIONS. BUT the Choctaws are telling me practices are very intense and very good. Tyler Lyons is stepping up, trying to fill B.A.'s shoes. I believe he will get the job done. I look for Haywood to air it out more, but i feel the way our "D" has been playing this whole year they won't stand a chance. GO CHOCTAWS!!! oh btw our basketball team won tonight 93 to 43. Stepping up in every sport.

Someone "NEW" has stepped up most every week ! So I'm not surprised ! Tyler is a competitor ..... I wouldn't expect any less from him ! Stepping up in very sport is right ! Basketball last year, baseball last year, girls cross country, "Tulsa Turnaround" in football this year and the "ROUNDBALLERS" are after it again ! The "COLOR OF THE YEAR" would HAVE TO BE ORANGE !Congrats to the basketball team !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!

i notice there is no trash talk from Haywood this time around. it seems like they are saving it for the pads this time and taking DC a little more serious.

NOT OFTEN ARE THE HAYWOOD TOMCATS CONSIDERED THE UNDERDOGS.

i dont think they like that.

THEY should take DC seriously!!! I KNOW DC TAKES EVERY team they PLAY "SERIOUSLY"!!! They DESERVE RESPECT because they have EARNED IT!!!!!!!! Hard work,,perseverance and dedication are what has brought them this far. I have no IDEA what the outcome of this game will be,BUT I know the CHOCTAWS WILL PUT UP A FIGHT FOR A WIN!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i notice there is no trash talk from Haywood this time around. it seems like they are saving it for the pads this time and taking DC a little more serious.

NOT OFTEN ARE THE HAYWOOD TOMCATS CONSIDERED THE UNDERDOGS.

i dont think they like that.

Actually Dyer County has been the proverbial "UNDERDOG" most of the year, despite sporting a 10 - 1 record with wins against the likes of Dyersburg, Haywood, Covington, Ripley and Crockett. I don't know that there necessarily is an "Underdog"!Also if you will notice most if NOT ALL the posts from the RESERVATION are from SUPPORTERS NOT PLAYERS so there ain't NO TRASH TALK FROM CHOCTAWS EITHER This one will boil down to fewest mistakes including turnovers and ...............WHO WANTS IT THE MOST !!!!!!!! ! I BELIEVE THE CHOCTAWS WANT IT BAD ! It will not be for me or any other supporter or parent to make that decision ......... but only in the MINDS & HEARTS OF THE CHOCTAWS ! BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE READY TO BECOME SPECTATORS AT THE BASKETBALL GAMES !!!!!!!!!! They have done what it has taken all year to WIN & I assure you that there is not one that isn't approaching this contest just as they did in D.C. vs Haywood Round #1 ! These are uncharted waters for this bunch ! So all they know to do is bring their "A Game" just as they have all year ! Some have mentioned that the advantage that Haywood has is "Playoff Experience" ............ that counts for squat ! They don't change any of the rules come "Play Off Time" ! If Haywood's Coaching staff has them thinking that they are the under dogs ............. well that's good coaching, if it motivates them ! I've maintained that this will be a "DOGFIGHT" since this contest unfolded ! WHO WANTS IT THE MOST !

CHOCTAWS CALL ON YOURSELF & YOUR T-E-A-M MATES ! HOW BIG IS YOUR WANT TO !!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

i think Haywood rolls on to the third round. sorry choctaws! the ride is over!

haywood 28

dyer co 3

I don't know what kind of FOOTBALL you have been watching but it has not been CHOCTAW FOOTBALL!!!!!! NO WAY THEY JUST SCORE 3pts. NO WAY !!!!!!! This will be a war and who ever has THE HEART AND WANT will get the WIN.. IF you could see the hard work and the want from this BAND OF BROTHERS YOU WOULD NOT SAY THAT THEY WILL JUST SCORE 3pts.... Like I said before they know Haywood will be fired up and they will bring their A game... And the CHOCTAWS will bring their A+ GAME.. This will be one of the BEST GAMES this week.... What you should think about is this time its played at OUR HOUSE !!!!! This place will look like your at a UT VOLS GAME with all the ORANGE & WHITE !!!!!!! This TEAM will fight till the end I hope you are going to be at this game bigD so next week you won't say things like 3pts.. That has to be one of the worse picks I have ever see on coacht.. No one has held this TEAM down all year but McNairy and they did that to themselves... And if you are at the game find me I will not be hard to find Im 10s DAD I will have some CROW ready for you so come on by...... CHOCTAWS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT SO GO GET IT ONE GAME AT A TIME !!!!!!! GATA GATA GATA !!!!!!