Region 1 AAA

MC865

Thanks for the ego boost Red, but in actuality I have a really huge rearend, and pull losts of stuff out of it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . I think that a Jeff County/Carter game would draw some pretty good crowds. The teams are on the same road(sort of) so there is a definite geographical rivalry that could come up. I think that the new head coach for JC is breathing some life into the program, and other schools could learn something by following the idea of bringing in a coach that has a tie to the school...for instance a former player. I feel that this is a great way to have the kids buy into the program, keep the coach(they are less likely to move on to greener pastures), and to keep the sense of community that high school football thrives on. Back to the question at hand, the schedules are already set for 2008 season, most schools will sign home/home contracts so they will just flip the schedule from this season. With enough push I think that the two teams could play starting 2009, again I think it will be a good money game and a community rivaly.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic