Ptguard12 "masterful picks"

ladyliondad14

I always love to read your "here's where they are and here's why" postings. Your professional like opinion and extreme attention to detail always gives everyone a well educated and well planned out post that breaks down the teams, the players and sometimes the coaches. The confidence you have about your opinions can be read thru your posts. I commend you on your past years work and look forward to reading many many more posts. LOL... Now that I stunk up a little could you grace me and all other Coacht fans with a break down of D 12A. From the top please.

Also do you think that FHS be the Sleeper or the Cinderella team and maybe shakeup things from the 3-5 spots?

I always love to read your "here's where they are and here's why" postings. Your professional like opinion and extreme attention to detail always gives everyone a well educated and well planned out post that breaks down the teams, the players and sometimes the coaches. The confidence you have about your opinions can be read thru your posts. I commend you on your past years work and look forward to reading many many more posts. LOL... Now that I stunk up a little could you grace me and all other Coacht fans with a break down of D 12A. From the top please.

Also do you think that FHS be the Sleeper or the Cinderella team and maybe shakeup things from the 3-5 spots?

I'll get you a rundown of 12A, but I am extremely busy today and it will probably be late tonight, maybe early tomorrow, before I can get it done.

hey ptgrd12 - you ever think of doing a boys poll? i think people would really enjoy it!!

Yeah, I've thought about it. I've even thought about doing my own website about Class A basketball or maybe Tennessee Girls Basketball and AAU travel teams. But, honestly, I just don't have the time. I barely have the time to do the things I do. I'm sleep deprived as it is.