Hardees Classic

MuddDoggs11

My predictions Hampton, Cloudland, Unaka, UH, North Greene. But thats why they play the games.

What do these teams have to do with the Hardee's Classic? Anyone know the schedule yet?

WARNING: Spelling errors in this message are the product of a poor school system. Pay teachures more than athletes.

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by the author of this post may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. This post does not necessarily reflect the views of this website, the author's mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, cousins, step relations, any other blood relative and the author himself. Reading this post constitutes your unconditional acceptance of agreement with all terms, conditions, conclusions and opinions, either expressed or implied, as interpreted by the author without further clarification. The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of this post is not guaranteed. Although it may claim otherwise, this post does not provide legal, medical, psychiatric, veterinary, gynecological, archaeological, astronomical, astrological, ontological, paleontological, philosophical, axiological, audiological, bacteriological, mineralogical, criminological, terminological, dermatological, ecclesiastical, campanological, phrenological, phonological, technological, hematological, or any other logical advice. No animals or trees were harmed in the transmission of this post.

If you have any questions about the above disclaimer, please contact your local bar association, law society, neighborhood association of jurists, medical board, county hospital, phone book, online directory, local emergency number in your jurisdiction, mother or Google to find or obtain a referral to a competent professional. If you do not have reasonable means of contacting an attorney-at-law, lawyer, civil law notary, barrister, solicitor, medical professional, coroner or any other professional in the area of your inquiry, meaning you are an orphaned, computer-illiterate social hazard, please exit this window and get your life in order.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday

Happy Valley vs. Daniel Boone @ 4

Cherokee vs. Unicoi Co. @ 5:30

Crockett vs. University @ 7

Sullivan East vs. Elizabethton @ 8:30

Wednesday

Loser game 1 vs. Loser game 2 @ 4

Loser game 3 vs. loser game 4 @ 5:30

Winner game 1 Vs. Winner game 2 @7

Winner game 3 vs. winner game 4 @ 8:30

Saturday

7th place game @ 4

5th place game @ 5:30

3rd place game @ 7

Championship @ 8:30

What do these teams have to do with the Hardee's Classic? Anyone know the schedule yet?

WARNING: Spelling errors in this message are the product of a poor school system. Pay teachures more than athletes.

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by the author of this post may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. This post does not necessarily reflect the views of this website, the author's mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, cousins, step relations, any other blood relative and the author himself. Reading this post constitutes your unconditional acceptance of agreement with all terms, conditions, conclusions and opinions, either expressed or implied, as interpreted by the author without further clarification. The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of this post is not guaranteed. Although it may claim otherwise, this post does not provide legal, medical, psychiatric, veterinary, gynecological, archaeological, astronomical, astrological, ontological, paleontological, philosophical, axiological, audiological, bacteriological, mineralogical, criminological, terminological, dermatological, ecclesiastical, campanological, phrenological, phonological, technological, hematological, or any other logical advice. No animals or trees were harmed in the transmission of this post.

If you have any questions about the above disclaimer, please contact your local bar association, law society, neighborhood association of jurists, medical board, county hospital, phone book, online directory, local emergency number in your jurisdiction, mother or Google to find or obtain a referral to a competent professional. If you do not have reasonable means of contacting an attorney-at-law, lawyer, civil law notary, barrister, solicitor, medical professional, coroner or any other professional in the area of your inquiry, meaning you are an orphaned, computer-illiterate social hazard, please exit this window and get your life in order.

The question was asked what about UH this year that is their conference teams, I was giving my preseasson picks.

First round winner in the Hardee's. Daniel Boone defeated Happy Valley 56-44. Unicoi defeated Cherokee 81-62. Crockett defeated University High in overtime, don't have the score. East defeated Elizabethton, don't have the score for that one either. Both Unicoi and East look pretty strong with Unicoi looking the best last night. If anyone has the scores for the DC vs. UH and SE vs. Eliz. games hey would be appreciated

just my thoughts but it might not count

boone and unicoi should be a close game but boone should pull the win

crockett and east east will out press them and will get another win

happy valley and cherokee will be close in the 1st half but cherokee will pull by 15

u h and eliz. u h will get the win from eliz. becuse eliz is always going to be in foul trouble but..... u h has to be on top at the line if not this will be a close game 2

just my thoughts but it might not count

boone and unicoi should be a close game but boone should pull the win

crockett and east east will out press them and will get another win

happy valley and cherokee will be close in the 1st half but cherokee will pull by 15

u h and eliz. u h will get the win from eliz. becuse eliz is always going to be in foul trouble but..... u h has to be on top at the line if not this will be a close game 2

I have to disagree on the Boone and Unicoi game. Boone looked like they got tired against Happy Valley. They pulled away for the win but didn't shoot very well at all in that game. Happy Valley should have been blown out by halftime. I think Unicoi will beat Boone by at least 10 points. I was very impressed with how Unicoi rebounded the ball last night. Seemed like they came down with everything.

you could be right on that one i see what your saying about rebounding and i did say it would be a close one but..... my thoughts are was unicoi do the great rebounding or was it the fact that boone was standing flat footed watching and not rebounding i only saw the last 3 mins of that game so u could be right but like i said it might be close /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> so now we agree

you could be right on that one i see what your saying about rebounding and i did say it would be a close one but..... my thoughts are was unicoi do the great rebounding or was it the fact that boone was standing flat footed watching and not rebounding i only saw the last 3 mins of that game so u could be right but like i said it might be close /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> so now we agree

Is consolation Wed. or Friday?