Maplewood@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WILDCATS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Try not to get this one locked up. I can tell you Panther fans these are not CHS players posting.

boski the Cats will be ready.

Im sure they will be ready to play ..but they wont be ready to win. its going to be too tough for them ..had it not been for that wierd kickoff return fumble ..kenwood would have been held to 6 points, the maplewood d is a monster!! ..you guys are going to have to pull out the stoppers ..this is not the same d you played against last year this one is better .. and you only got points last year because the d was tired .. they never really got off the field .. they forced them wildcats to 3 and out several times only to get the ball right back because of a penalty.

special teams is were the breakdowns/and bad calls happened last year ..i dont see that happening again my friend.

Im sure they will be ready to play ..but they wont be ready to win. its going to be too tough for them ..had it not been for that wierd kickoff return fumble ..kenwood would have been held to 6 points, the maplewood d is a monster!! ..you guys are going to have to pull out the stoppers ..this is not the same d you played against last year this one is better .. and you only got points last year because the d was tired .. they never really got off the field .. they forced them wildcats to 3 and out several times only to get the ball right back because of a penalty.

special teams is were the breakdowns/and bad calls happened last year ..i dont see that happening again my friend.

LOL i hear you boski different team here in some respects too. It will be a different challenge for the Cats this Friday ones they have been up to one at a time this season.

I will extend a truse out to Boski. It got out of hand on the last topic. We both lost sight of what was important, which is the great game that will go down Friday night. Although we know who will win (CHS). I'm going to stick by what I predicted earlier./thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CHS-14

Maplewood-10

Let me start off by appoligizing. One of my fellow classmates found out my password and has been getting on here posting innappropriate comments. But as far as my opinion about the game, Clarksville will take this one for sure, yet it will most definately be a great game. Cant wait to see how everything unfolds.

I extend a truse a Boski. It got out of hand back there. We both lost sight on what was important, which is the great game that will go down Friday night. Eventhough we all know who will win (CHS). I will stick by what I predicted earlier.

CHS-14

Maplewood-10