McKenzie Rebels vs TCA

maverick348

Heck, I don't blame you. You have an official open season to go for revenge!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I agree that Butchie is most likely hopeless at this point though.

Actually, I'm just hoping we all get to have that pig cooking Butchie promised if all goes well this week. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I remember him saying that he was going to roast that pig win or lose. This week will just determine whether its a celebration or a crying in your beer party. Hmmm open season on Butchie. I don't know if I'm worthy of being awarded a open season on Butchie the I've only got him twice all season. Once when I ribbed him about Gleason and once when he told me to put a sock in it. I will lurk like monsterman99 and get him when he least expects it

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Parrot lol, at least I got to read about my team (Milan) every Friday and Saturday, he covered them like white on rice!

Milan will usually always get press time during football season anyway. Parrott had a very small "inner circle" and if you were one of those teams life was good. But, NW Tennessee if a LOT bigger than his circle and some of us hardly got a mention. Of course, I certainly don't blame you for liking it that Milan got the coverage either.

It's just that the Sun surely didn't use much ink covering McKenzie or Henry Co. and we've been good enough all season to be where we are both at now. Naturally, they did cover TCA pretty well this season.

It's all good though. Last I checked we weren't playing for the attention of the Jackson Sun anyway!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I remember him saying that he was going to roast that pig win or lose. This week will just determine whether its a celebration or a crying in your beer party. Hmmm open season on Butchie. I don't know if I'm worthy of being awarded a open season on Butchie the I've only got him twice all season. Once when I ribbed him about Gleason and once when he told me to put a sock in it. I will lurk like monsterman99 and get him when he least expects it

I took it that the pig thing was a pregame tailgate thing if we play each other but, you may be right. I'm sure Butchie will get on here later and clear that all up for us!!!!

I haven't met a woman yet that couldn't "get" someone if they want to and lurk a little while!!!! Especially one of us guys!!

I took it that the pig thing was a pregame tailgate thing if we play each other but, you may be right. I'm sure Butchie will get on here later and clear that all up for us!!!!

I haven't met a woman yet that couldn't "get" someone if they want to and lurk a little while!!!! Especially one of us guys!!

You are probably right about the tailgate thing, boy I sure do hope that we are meeting up with you guys next week. If we do I promise that I will not complain about the drive not once coming or going. I can only imagine what that thread would be like. But we have to get past a very hungry mtp team first and I tell you it is not going to be a cake walk. Those two teams know each other pretty well by now. How about you guys and TCA have y'all played them before? I will leave that last part way alone. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey, I don't think "it's" a man anymore. Naturally, you told me Friday night and then she said something about her "Hubby" today so I pretty much concluded "it" was a she!!! Besides we got to get ot JB first anyway!!! chip, walk soft around 'ol Butchie. No tellin' what he'll have you involved it!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's all good.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duck

I'm Always carefull around Butchie my oldest spends alot time at his house with his boy. He (Butchie) may have some unprooven dirt on me.

GO REBELS

You are probably right about the tailgate thing, boy I sure do hope that we are meeting up with you guys next week. If we do I promise that I will not complain about the drive not once coming or going. I can only imagine what that thread would be like. But we have to get past a very hungry mtp team first and I tell you it is not going to be a cake walk. Those two teams know each other pretty well by now. How about you guys and TCA have y'all played them before? I will leave that last part way alone. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We haven't played each other before but, they are only about 45 miles down the road from here and we hear about them every week each season from the area newspapers and TV. On paper, we match up pretty even but, we won't be playing on paper so we'll just have to wait and see how it goes Friday night. I believe in the Rebels to keep themselves on the mission they are on this season but, can't stop worrying each game either.

Why, you know it's true!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Duck

I'm Always carefull around Butchie my oldest spends alot time at his house with his boy. He (Butchie) may have some unprooven dirt on me.

GO REBELS

The key word!!!!!!! UNPROVEN!!!

But, if he doesn't have any, he'll invent some!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man he'lll be spittin' and sputterin' this afternoon when he gets on here. Glad I'm gonna be gone for 2-3 hours!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The key word!!!!!!! UNPROVEN!!!

But, if he doesn't have any, he'll invent some!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man he'lll be spittin' and sputterin' this afternoon when he gets on here. Glad I'm gonna be gone for 2-3 hours!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Invent? Everything I Post Is Researched Thoroughly. And I Never Invent Anything. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Duck

GO REBELS

Hey Your Oldest Is Always Welcome At Butchie's Place. Along With The Other Rowdy Bunch. Old Furniture, Wifey Wants New, Bring Em. And Just Keep It Up And I'll Start Posting it Up. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

And The Tailgate Happens If We Meet JoByrns Or Not. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10But It'll be A Bigger turnout if We Do. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10