McKenzie Rebels vs TCA

maverick348

Take it easy now Butchie...I know your not worried about the game right now as turkey comes first right?? lol...It's always good when your still playing during Thanksgiving weekend...Tell them Rebels not to eat too much today because they'll be running all over the place tomorrow night!!!! My prediction will be McKenzie 35 to TCA's 17

Shoot Let Em Eat, Drink , And Hunt Mary. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 You Only Get to Live Once. And Some People Never Make It To The Quarter Finals Much Less Sub-State Or The Boro. It's Been A Great Ride And It Won't End Tomorrow.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just A Lil Note To You Rebels. Don't Mind Me. I'm Just A Jerk And My Momma Dresses Me Funny. I'm A Real Nobody. I Wear thick Glasses And Ride The Short Bus To School. And I Drouhl Profusely, And Can't Seem To Stop Urinating in My Pants. But Actually I'd Love to Be A Rebel.

There, There Jack We've been Dealing With Jerks, And Idiots All Season And We'd Love To Have You As Our Fan.

We Realize Your An Idiot. And Tend To Overlook Somethings. So Post On.

Jack We've been Dealing With Jerks, And Idiots All Season And We'd Love To Have You As Our Fan.

We Realize Your An Idiot. And Tend To Overlook Somethings. So Post On. I have been dressing as a woman for a long time. I'm about to ditch those Rebels myself. I can relate to being a sissy. Take it from ole Butchie. I know what it's like being an idiot.

thanks for the support butchie. but i'm not an idiot and only mckenzie rebel fans are idiots. not because they are dumb or nothing, just cause what few are let, really believe the rebels have a chance friday night

You Know Jack The First Stage Of Recovery Is Admitting Your An Idiot. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Then Once

You Have Admitted The Problem Then You Can Start The Recovery. Now Did This Idiocy Start With You Or Was It Bred Into You? I Mean Is Dad And Mom Stupid As Well? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Tell Ole Butchie And We'll Help Ya http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Because Us Rebel Fans Are Not Just About Football.

thanks for the support butchie. but i'm not an idiot and only mckenzie rebel fans are idiots. not because they are dumb or nothing, just cause what few are let, really believe the rebels have a chance friday night

Hmmm...itsamythsmith, er, factjack takes Rebel fans to task for being idiots? Curious. It seems that Rebel fans know how to spell correctly and at least put together complete sentences. Kudos to that crack (with emphasis on crack, as in, perhaps, crack baby) private education, huh? Reading inane remarks flatulated by such people reminds me why tigers eat their young and why we really REALLY need to push birth control in certain instances. All this posturing is pointless. To be the man, one must beat the man. Right now, McKenzie is the man. Let the kids play and if the Lions win (or come within two touchdowns of the Rebels, actually) good on them. Meantime, bring it, jack (small j in jack, of course, which suggests to me other things may be small, but i'll leave that to other readers' imaginations). I'd send you a map, but with that quailty private edgy-cation, I'm not sure you could read it. Your favorite country is probably Africa, or Delaware. Planning a vacation to that gorgeous Wyoming coastline, jack? Tell me, how far into the negatives DO the ACT and SAT scores go?

rebel boys need to eat plenty so when your a cooked duck friday night, it will give tca something that is filling..enjoy today rebels and rebelettes..cause tomorrow night is going to be a very sad time for the sissy rebels

The mystery is over....itafactjack is from......McKenzie. The give away is few outside of McKenzie know that the name for the female athletes used to be Rebelettes, now they are the Lady Rebels. I don't know if fatjack didn't make the team, sat the bench or could be an old rival from a neighboring town. Rebelettes was what the ladies was known as in the 50's and 60's before becoming the Lady Rebels. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So cheer on itsafactjack..........GO REBELS

Reason is "" McKenzie 33 ---- Old Hickory Academy 0"" Late 80s or Early 90s /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If memory serves me that game was in 1980 and I remember it well. It was in the playoffs and at McKenzie and I was on the chain gang then!!! I don't think they liked us much before then though----not sure about that part.

Hey mrbigster,

We've missed talkin' with you this season. Sure wish you'd come over and give us a visit tomorrow night!!!! We're givin' it our best to make it to the show this time but, nothing is automatic as you well know. I truly believe the team has the resolve to get the job done and only a little more time will tell!!

This isn't the Rebels first rodeo and we've been here before but, just didn't quite finish the job. We are working to get the job done this time. I haven't seen anything yet to make me think we can't do it either.

The Sun would pick TCA in this one if the Rebels were 24 pt. favorites. It's the Jackson Sun way. I'm surprised that they have given McKenzie the nod as much as they have this year. All we have to do now is like you said, show them they are wrong. 3 more days!!!!

GET UP REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO 'EM!!!!!!

I read where someone posted that DUMMY Joshua parrot had left the Jackson Sun for a job covering some Louisiana Team,Well he must have rejoined ,In the sports section today Article telling how great one of the Milan Players performed last week""One of his favorite subjects 1. Any team from Jackson,2. Milan 3. Huntington[/size][/color]GO BIG REDsee all at the game ,first seat on left of press box.at top.

I read where someone posted that DUMMY Joshua parrot had left the Jackson Sun for a job covering some Louisiana Team,Well he must have rejoined ,In the sports section today Article telling how great one of the Milan Players performed last week""One of his favorite subjects 1. Any team from Jackson,2. Milan 3. Huntington[/size][/color]GO BIG REDsee all at the game ,first seat on left of press box.at top.

Hopefully he just hasn't finished packing yet!!!!!! Judging from where you set, you must be hanging out with that bunch of McKenzie outlaws that Jerry, Ross and Robert kinda head up!!!!!!