McKenzie Rebels vs TCA

maverick348

Greetings from Oklahoma guys!!! I was lucky enough to have access to the site from my brother in laws and wanted to say Go Rebels!!!!

We are pullling for you guys and if possible I will be online tonight trying to listen. But when Wannab isn't messing with his apple pie, he is to give me updates via text messages.

Here in Big 12 country, they are into their semi-finals. A couple of huge games here. One of which is actually going to be on FSS.

Anyway, GO REBELS!!! Week 13, no more weeks to go!! You are not guranteed next week so leave it all on the field. Stay at home vs that Wing T. Let it come to you and be sure tacklers.

Have you found Billy Gillman out there? Apple pie will be frozen tonight so I will keep you updated best as possible.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be the first to say, itsafactjack, take your mouth and open it real wide because you're eating a whole piece of crow tonight and your gonna swallow it whole, you aren't chewing it first.

Our fans I thought were awesome, cheering, stomping their feet, it was great, even if it was cold.

The game was really good, it was closer than the score indicates but it was a really good game. TCA is a very good and talented team and they did a great job performing tonight. Kudos to them.

However, kudos to the Rebels as they take on Mt. Pleasant next friday at home.

Let me be the first to say, itsafactjack, take your mouth and open it real wide because you're eating a whole piece of crow tonight and your gonna swallow it whole, you aren't chewing it first.

Our fans I thought were awesome, cheering, stomping their feet, it was great, even if it was cold.

The game was really good, it was closer than the score indicates but it was a really good game. TCA is a very good and talented team and they did a great job performing tonight. Kudos to them.

However, kudos to the Rebels as they take on Mt. Pleasant next friday at home.

Exactly ...

Now the one million dollar question is ... Will "itsafactjack" dare to post on this thread again ...

Or will he come back with a different user name ... With the same garbage ... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'd Like to Start this Post By Saying TCA Is A Very Talented Team. And Good Sportsmanship Was Shown By Both Teams. Congratulations Rebels. Now Let's Get Ready For Mt. Pleasant. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Well, not entirely. Maybe I looked at it wrong, but when one of the TCA linemen, #55 (i think) got hurt, one of our guys, I think it was Campbell, leaned over to check on him and one of the TCA players sorta pushed him away. Not entirely sportsmanlike but a very well played game with no cheap shots from what I could tell.