Wilson Central @ Smyrna

Big Poppa 17

Really Ouch that must have been a hard hit through his helmet ehhh... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

didn't have his helmet on, was standing on the sidelines and the play spilled out of bounds. He was helping his own player up, and a Smyrna defender cold cocked him. Atleast that is what the player said about it.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this song a bad thing?

http://www.royrogers.com/happy_trails.html

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.

Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.

Who cares about the clouds when we're together?

Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.

Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again.

Some trails are happy ones,

Others are blue.

It's the way you ride the trail that counts,

Here's a happy one for you.

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.

Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.

Who cares about the clouds when we're together?

Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.

Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again.

Sounds to me it sums up the end of a ballgame pretty well...

It's not that the songs bad...it's the context that you guys used it in...ya'll turned the pa up a couple notches when our kids were down in the endzone...most of'em still crying and coaches was having to scream just to address the team..and the only words of it that ya'll played was "Happy Trails"...thats all...good luck friday!

It's not that the songs bad...it's the context that you guys used it in...ya'll turned the pa up a couple notches when our kids were down in the endzone...most of'em still crying and coaches was having to scream just to address the team..and the only words of it that ya'll played was "Happy Trails"...thats all...good luck friday!

yeah that was real classy.....NOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont like smyrna and never will i hope they get it handed to them this friday!

You know here is my take on this. The whole week before the game yall come on here and talk trash and talk about how Smyrna can't do it WC is on a roll or you cant beat a great team twice. Now after Smyrna proves everyone wrong ya'll just want to get on here and whine. DUBC you played a heck of a game, your a great player and trust me the whole team thinks the same. I just want to see yall get on here congratulate Smyrna. It's not the players fault that they got on the PA and played Happy Trails (which they play every home game). And no one from WC gets on here and talks about how they bad mouthed Smyrna during the game trust me I was on the field and heard and even got remarks said to me. It's just crazy how when you lose you find so many things to cry about

CONGRATULATIONS WILSON CENTRAL yall had a heck of a year. Showed everyone up.

yeah that was real classy.....NOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont like smyrna and never will i hope they get it handed to them this friday!

do you hate everybody or just us really bad. What was so unclassy about the players friday night? I know with twenty seconds left in the game the first people i told good game to was majors and McChurch. They played their hearts out and so did the whole WC team. Why wouldnt you pull for us to win it at least you could say you got beat by somebody who was in the final four. That's exactly what i woulda done if we would have lost. Heck i probably would have worn me a number two jersey if you guys would have won. Lighten up it's over good run WC

You know here is my take on this. The whole week before the game yall come on here and talk trash and talk about how Smyrna can't do it WC is on a roll or you cant beat a great team twice. Now after Smyrna proves everyone wrong ya'll just want to get on here and whine. DUBC you played a heck of a game, your a great player and trust me the whole team thinks the same. I just want to see yall get on here congratulate Smyrna. It's not the players fault that they got on the PA and played Happy Trails (which they play every home game). And no one from WC gets on here and talks about how they bad mouthed Smyrna during the game trust me I was on the field and heard and even got remarks said to me. It's just crazy how when you lose you find so many things to cry about

CONGRATULATIONS WILSON CENTRAL yall had a heck of a year. Showed everyone up.

who's whining?...and there was a select few on here not giving smyrna their respect. most of the trash talking came from ya'll, and your players....our players aren't allowed on here...and I dont think they should be...this sites set up in my opinion strictly for fans. .i've already said my "congratulations" ...dont hold everyone accountable!

who's whining?...and there was a select few on here not giving smyrna their respect. most of the trash talking came from ya'll, and your players....our players aren't allowed on here...and I dont think they should be...this sites set up in my opinion strictly for fans. .i've already said my "congratulations" ...dont hold everyone accountable!

maybe you should say something to catwoman then. everyone is letting it go and saying congrats to eachother and she keeps bringing up nonsense. Trust me the players didn't pick happy trails to play actually that was the first time i've ever heard that song.

maybe you should say something to catwoman then. everyone is letting it go and saying congrats to eachother and she keeps bringing up nonsense. Trust me the players didn't pick happy trails to play actually that was the first time i've ever heard that song.

she's a big girl, she can say what she wants...if ya'll didnt want to hear anybody crying about it maybe ya'll should have just let us win... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ...anyways, the games over. its still a little hard to deal with but its still over...I know the players didn't personally pick that song out..that wasn't a jab at you but at your school and whoever was in charge of it...since it was the playoffs it was totally inappropriate..according to a couple people on here that songs played at every home game...hhmmm...kinda makes me wonder now..since you've never heard it before...anyways, good game and good luck friday.

she's a big girl, she can say what she wants...if ya'll didnt want to hear anybody crying about it maybe ya'll should have just let us win... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ...anyways, the games over. its still a little hard to deal with but its still over...I know the players didn't personally pick that song out..that wasn't a jab at you but at your school and whoever was in charge of it...since it was the playoffs it was totally inappropriate..according to a couple people on here that songs played at every home game...hhmmm...kinda makes me wonder now..since you've never heard it before...anyways, good game and good luck friday.

maybe i haven't heard it so much becuse we have lost at home three times this year. I don't think they play that song when we lose lol.

games over and done

some people will never get over it didn't go their way. There is nothing anybody can say to change their mind.

Since they could not win on the field in either game all they have is the hater card.

but no matter how much they try to degrade smyrna the facts are simple smyrna played wc twice and won both games and they can post how much they hate smyrna blah blah blah till next fall and it wont change a thing

the class thing to do would be what you players and coach did say good game, good luck and move on.

hard to believe anyone could get worked up over roy rogers happy trails.

when smyrna visits riverdale they always play how much is that doggy in the window over and over - you know how we got them to stop -------- we finally beat them.

games over and done

some people will never get over it didn't go their way. There is nothing anybody can say to change their mind.

Since they could not win on the field in either game all they have is the hater card.

but no matter how much they try to degrade smyrna the facts are simple smyrna played wc twice and won both games and they can post how much they hate smyrna blah blah blah till next fall and it wont change a thing

the class thing to do would be what you players and coach did say good game, good luck and move on.

hard to believe anyone could get worked up over roy rogers happy trails.

when smyrna visits riverdale they always play how much is that doggy in the window over and over - you know how we got them to stop -------- we finally beat them.

it seemed like we had our differences worked out til you posted this. the refs beat us that 1st game..i know it and YOU know it. ya'll dressed out 3 alumni, 2 teachers and a student to ref that game...i think i seen'em get on the team bus afterwards. thats the only time i've ever seen the refs leave through the south end zone gate in the 5 yrs i've been going to the games. and as for this game there aint no telling what would have happened if that ref hadn't have blown that inadvertent whistle in the 2nd quarter. we would have been up 14-7 and had all the momentum that we needed. it would have been a whole different ballgame!! AND everybody knows ya'll wouldn't have beaten Riverdale by 2 measly points in the playoffs last year if they dont beat the breaks off ya'll 49 zip a couple weeks earlier...they pulled a total no show!!...now what??...man, I feel better!!!...lol

it seemed like we had our differences worked out til you posted this. the refs beat us that 1st game..i know it and YOU know it. ya'll dressed out 3 alumni, 2 teachers and a student to ref that game...i think i seen'em get on the team bus afterwards. thats the only time i've ever seen the refs leave through the south end zone gate in the 5 yrs i've been going to the games. and as for this game there aint no telling what would have happened if that ref hadn't have blown that inadvertent whistle in the 2nd quarter. we would have been up 14-7 and had all the momentum that we needed. it would have been a whole different ballgame!! AND everybody knows ya'll wouldn't have beaten Riverdale by 2 measly points in the playoffs last year if they dont beat the breaks off ya'll 49 zip a couple weeks earlier...they pulled a total no show!!...now what??...man, I feel better!!!...lol

Ive been to 2 smyrna games this year and each game had an inadvertent whistle go in their favor we ran a TD back and i think WC might have gotten the first down...in both games riverdale won and smyrna won happy trails was played it is not to defrade an opponenet it is to send you on your way after the game