Wilson Central @ Smyrna

Big Poppa 17

it seemed like we had our differences worked out til you posted this. the refs beat us that 1st game..i know it and YOU know it. ya'll dressed out 3 alumni, 2 teachers and a student to ref that game...i think i seen'em get on the team bus afterwards. thats the only time i've ever seen the refs leave through the south end zone gate in the 5 yrs i've been going to the games. and as for this game there aint no telling what would have happened if that ref hadn't have blown that inadvertent whistle in the 2nd quarter. we would have been up 14-7 and had all the momentum that we needed. it would have been a whole different ballgame!! AND everybody knows ya'll wouldn't have beaten Riverdale by 2 measly points in the playoffs last year if they dont beat the breaks off ya'll 49 zip a couple weeks earlier...they pulled a total no show!!...now what??...man, I feel better!!!...lol

you just made my point perfectly /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seemed like we had our differences worked out til you posted this. the refs beat us that 1st game..i know it and YOU know it. ya'll dressed out 3 alumni, 2 teachers and a student to ref that game...i think i seen'em get on the team bus afterwards. thats the only time i've ever seen the refs leave through the south end zone gate in the 5 yrs i've been going to the games. and as for this game there aint no telling what would have happened if that ref hadn't have blown that inadvertent whistle in the 2nd quarter. we would have been up 14-7 and had all the momentum that we needed. it would have been a whole different ballgame!! AND everybody knows ya'll wouldn't have beaten Riverdale by 2 measly points in the playoffs last year if they dont beat the breaks off ya'll 49 zip a couple weeks earlier...they pulled a total no show!!...now what??...man, I feel better!!!...lol

Ok, I might be opening up a can of worms here, but what calls did Smyrna get in the 1st game...and don't say Rod pushing off

you said you watched the video on that inadvert. whistle. I would have taken rod 1 on 1 with mcchurch. Rod won that exact same match up in the first game when wc faked a fg and rod made the tackle. That would not have even been a 1st down. you know though, we all have opinions and we'll never chage each others, no matter how much arguing we do.

you said you watched the video on that inadvert. whistle. I would have taken rod 1 on 1 with mcchurch. Rod won that exact same match up in the first game when wc faked a fg and rod made the tackle. That would not have even been a 1st down. you know though, we all have opinions and we'll never chage each others, no matter how much arguing we do.

yeah your right..he would have been down with 5 yards to go

when smyrna visits riverdale they always play how much is that doggy in the window over and over - you know how we got them to stop -------- we finally beat them.

how do you know its stopped? you havent played at riverdale since then...only thing i know is there wasnt a happy trails song on to be stopped (atleast that i've heard), every time we have played at yalls place riverdale has won.

btw, ive been to about 3 games the past 2 years at smyrna that riverdale has had no part in, all that smyrna has won and i've been able to hear the enthusiam in jeff shipleys voice. ive been to 3 other games during high school up there that riverdale has been part in (all wins), and heard very little enthusiam from the PA announcer. i find it real funny because i grew up around the shipleys, it always is nice to quiet him up there lol.

one thing i agree with shipley on is both our families are huge MTSU fans

really its not that serious tho im just having fun with this /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />