South-Doyle vs. Siegel

BigCheesy30

Siegel from what I hear has a lot of talent. They have Cutter who they say is one of the best guards in the state. And a 6'8" post in Carrol. South-Doyle has a very talented kid in Moore and a very young hard working group of kids. This one should be a good game, Siegel is ranked I believe in the state, no one knows anything about South-Doyle so lets see this one play out.. Is this game 5:30 monday at Central?

Siegel from what I hear has a lot of talent. They have Cutter who they say is one of the best guards in the state. And a 6'8" post in Carrol. South-Doyle has a very talented kid in Moore and a very young hard working group of kids. This one should be a good game, Siegel is ranked I believe in the state, no one knows anything about South-Doyle so lets see this one play out.. Is this game 5:30 monday at Central?

dont worry bout siegel..

and the 6'8 guy is worthless..

cutter will only try and shoot 3's

dont worry bout siegel..

and the 6'8 guy is worthless..

cutter will only try and shoot 3's

What do you mean do not worry about Siegel?? They must be pretty good to have Cutter going to D1. Carrol I can believe is worthless but might still be a small threat so who knows. Still looking forward to watching this one today goodluck South-Doyle.