Best Student Section(Single A)

UltimateSportsFan09

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opion is Biased but I like the student Section at Nashville Christian the best. The fact that they are so close to the court can cause other teams to lose focus, and the crowd seems to hype the players on the team.

Yea, i heard y'all were really loud the other night.

I like that Columbia Academy is different because it looks down upon everything and Summertown's gym is a really awesome setup as well.

i think we should change this to all the divisions a, aa, aaa, etc... oak ridge with thier new gym could be very loud as well college style... and if u have ever been to a clinton game u kno that it is very hard to deal with their student section the orange crush ... and having to deal with a gym that gets up to almost 100 degrees inside doesnt help the away team

Yea, i heard y'all were really loud the other night.

I like that Columbia Academy is different because it looks down upon everything and Summertown's gym is a really awesome setup as well.

columbia academy has to be one of the toughest place to play at, the gym is old, the court is set in a Big Pit, and it holds noise very well, i've also heard the floor isnt always in the best shape either, which makes it a deffinant disadvantage to an away team

columbia academy has to be one of the toughest place to play at, the gym is old, the court is set in a Big Pit, and it holds noise very well, i've also heard the floor isnt always in the best shape either, which makes it a deffinant disadvantage to an away team

the gym is horrible....but by no means is ca's student section loud, creative, or "crazy"

Cosby can get pretty crunk. its a big single A gym, and it fills plum up. plus it has a 50 year old man in the student section gettin rowdy /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I agree. Its been 2 years since I've seen a game there, but it has always been very tough to play at. Especially since Cosby doesn't miss in their own gym.