WILSON CENTRAL WALLPAPER!

BulldogHacker

you had me for a second.

I was thinking ----- well good somebody from wc did some for them ---- then I thought wow thats weird? why do those signs say go smyrna?

then I caught on

im sure wc floks will have a heart attack but hopefully most will catch the humor.

tommorrow night none of it will matter. 2 good teams that know each other well one will win one won't and nobody posting on here will have a thing to do with it.

its been a good week enjoyed the back and forth from wc folks both teams will be well supported.

you had me for a second.

I was thinking ----- well good somebody from wc did some for them ---- then I thought wow thats weird? why do those signs say go smyrna?

then I caught on

im sure wc floks will have a heart attack but hopefully most will catch the humor.

tommorrow night none of it will matter. 2 good teams that know each other well one will win one won't and nobody posting on here will have a thing to do with it.

its been a good week enjoyed the back and forth from wc folks both teams will be well supported.

Cat, did you notice any special "branding" on the WC screensaver???? Look closely at the arm of the one player and then at the towel hanging out the back of the guys pants.... THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

what this is........tacky......but what would one expect from Smyrna. Looks like the fans have a problem as well. Remember, "you reap what you sow".......it's a long way down for a trash talker. And, it will come.....

Trash Talking? Well let me quote myself for this: read all of my post so far...

Just thought i would spend some time makin some wilson central wallpaper since some people were complaining about all of the Smyrna Wallpaper flowing around here!! By the way coach G. Good job!!!

//Pic in orignal post#1

//Pic in orignal post#1

u may have to look closer at the 2nd wallpaper...

bump

Bumper

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hmmm wow u got me there thats is a heck of alot of trashtalking bubba!!!

Ohh bump man that sure is harsh....