SP and Hampton

bo4vols

Hey Guys, I am a fan from Sequatchie County and have seen Midway play this year. The really whipped Seq. for a half and were talented, but I also go to the play-offs at SP with ole Pete Swafford and SP is by far a lot more talented than Midway, who hampton beat. I think this game between SP and Hampton should be played in boro because the is the game of the year!!! Good luck to SP hope you bring a championship to the valley....... I tried to post on the other thread and it said it was closed

Hey Guys, I am a fan from Sequatchie County and have seen Midway play this year. The really whipped Seq. for a half and were talented, but I also go to the play-offs at SP with ole Pete Swafford and SP is by far a lot more talented than Midway, who hampton beat. I think this game between SP and Hampton should be played in boro because the is the game of the year!!! Good luck to SP hope you bring a championship to the valley....... I tried to post on the other thread and it said it was closed

The other tread is still open. Try hitting refresh