H.C.H.S basket ball starts Tuesday against Westview

KIWI08

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the lady patriot and patriot basketball teams could go pretty far as they're beating teams by twenty and thirty points...

Girls have a ways to go. Their coach can get it out of em if they'll listen and play hard.

Boys look really good to start the year. They have shot the ball extremely well early. I think they are relying too much on the 3 at times. Their defense looks pretty good. I'd give it an A- it can get better. Heard their coach is a beast in the gym making them work overtime!!! He's /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> if they can get his appetite for winning watch out!!! Looking forward to the season! District play starts next week so thats what is important.

Girls have a ways to go. Their coach can get it out of em if they'll listen and play hard.

Boys look really good to start the year. They have shot the ball extremely well early. I think they are relying too much on the 3 at times. Their defense looks pretty good. I'd give it an A- it can get better. Heard their coach is a beast in the gym making them work overtime!!! He's /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> if they can get his appetite for winning watch out!!! Looking forward to the season! District play starts next week so thats what is important.

YEA THEY HAVE A GOOD SQUAD THIS YEAR AND NOT REALLY RELYING ON ONE PERSON TO SHOOT THE BALL....COACH IS VERY HUNGRY FOR ANOTHER CHAMPION TEAM, THEY'LL DO GOOD...

YEA THEY HAVE A GOOD SQUAD THIS YEAR AND NOT REALLY RELYING ON ONE PERSON TO SHOOT THE BALL....COACH IS VERY HUNGRY FOR ANOTHER CHAMPION TEAM, THEY'LL DO GOOD...

WESTVIEW has won their first two games pretty handily as well. This should be a very good game! Westview can really shoot! Too close to call this one! I do, however, like HC's intensity on defense and good teamwork!

WESTVIEW has won their first two games pretty handily as well. This should be a very good game! Westview can really shoot! Too close to call this one! I do, however, like HC's intensity on defense and good teamwork!

Yeah you're right JYD, and I'm sure Westview hasn't forgotten losing twice to HC last year. I know they will have some motivation coming in. Pats you need to be focused and ready to play tonight!!!

Yeah you're right JYD, and I'm sure Westview hasn't forgotten losing twice to HC last year. I know they will have some motivation coming in. Pats you need to be focused and ready to play tonight!!!

i say patriots by 25 and handing the chargers their first loss tonight...patriots are to intense and i doubt martin's gaurds will be able to hand the pats intense defence....no one like pressure

Averaging winning by 20-30, are these teams qualilty teams that you are beating like this. Bradford?, Milan?, Lexington?, Westview?. What do all of t hese teams have in common, they are all very much smaller than Henry county in classification, you guys have not played anyone and will not until December 4th, until then it looks like the Mighty Patriots and Mr. Glue will be playing, Waverly another large school, and then Northwest and they are always terrible so the Patriots will roll in here on the 4th thinking that they are really something.

Averaging winning by 20-30, are these teams qualilty teams that you are beating like this. Bradford?, Milan?, Lexington?, Westview?. What do all of t hese teams have in common, they are all very much smaller than Henry county in classification, you guys have not played anyone and will not until December 4th, until then it looks like the Mighty Patriots and Mr. Glue will be playing, Waverly another large school, and then Northwest and they are always terrible so the Patriots will roll in here on the 4th thinking that they are really something.

Squeaking by a winless Brentwood team is pretty impressive too. Can't wait for the big game, Hope the Pats don't come in scared of the big bad Kenwood Knights!!