Community Vikings

Unionvegas

Eagles,

Once again we totaly agree. Mike Edmonson is a true friend of mine and I hate what happened I have spoke my peace about it and it is water under the bridge. Jace Bryant is the new man and he is doing an outstnding job.

Tonight we lost by one point on the road at White house Heritage. Does anyone know how White house stacks up in thier district?

White House Heritage lost 3 starting Seniors off of last yrs team, which got put out in the first round of the regionals by Eagleville. They played FC Boyd in our first game this season and won 69-42. The game last night was hard fought by Community and could have been won by either team really. The vikings threw the ball away on the last possesion for a fast break the other way. The final score was 49-51.

Oh btw whats with the Viqueens?? How did that come about and has it always been the girls nicname ? Why not just Queens. They did have a good game.

I had heard that Community was going to be added to our district. Any truth to that? That is Region 5 District 10 A.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have always been called Viqueens dont ask me but that is what we have always been!

We are in 9a and as far as i know there is nothing to the rumor that we move to 10a

Good luck this year and thanks for the info

Viqueens is not as bad as the polk co. wildkittens. I wish someone would tell them that kittens are not the female version of cats