**URGENTLY CRITICAL**

justsomeguy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I'm sorry I didnt make the meeting. Please dont throw me out of the club. When I explain I'm sure you will all agree my absence was unavoidable. I have a friend ( dont worry MRSODDYDAISY I wont mention any names)who really needs to begin an exercise program. Yesterday while we were eating Wings over on Brainerd road our waitress mentioned that she and all the other Waitresses get off at 3:00 and go to the Sports Barn for an aerobics class. Well, what better time to begin an exercise program? My unnamed friend really needed it and I'll do anything for a friend. It was kind of expensive though because we had to join the Sports Barn for a year. I would recomend that some of you guys join us. The exercise will do you good.

They got any internet at Merv's? I can't make it to see ijtx and bcb but I'd like an update.

Chattcity:

What a great idea! Perhaps we can have a web cam installed for our next competition, assuming Bear Cat can heal quick enough - picture bludgeon. The good new is the docs say his stitches can come out soon.

Other than the green felt thumping, Bear Cat was his usual jolly self. Harry (Mr. Clutch) was in good form which means a double whammy this season for Bear Cat and his lovable sidekick, Coach Carter.

Fortunately, the outlook for this year's Fightin' Irish is much, much brighter.

Why not plan to attend the next event? The web cam is a great idea - Bear Cat might figure out a way to raise some badly needed quarters.