**URGENTLY CRITICAL**

justsomeguy

Due to a recent shake-up in the Board of Directors and also the much anticipated retirement of Harry Thornton, I have been tapped on the shoulder to step in and help organize this season's committee. There will be an EMERGENCY MEETING taking place @ MERV'S @ 3:30 PM tomorrow on THURSDAY. We've reserved both sections of the GREEN ROOM. It is imperative that you post a response on this board immediately and let us know you are coming as we are doing this meeting in a trial joint venture with "Diamonds & Lace" and they will need to know how many representatives they will need to bus over. As many of you "in the know" fine diners may be aware, Merv's is located but a stone's throw from the entrance to the Baylor School. I'm told there'll be a wrestling match there involving the Trojans of Soddy Daisy at 5:30. Bearcat Brown is still the self proclaimed KING of the Rectangular green felt covered table. If any of you would care to take issue with him on that just bring a fistful of quarters and get in line. Potential officers expected to attend are Allsaints, Walkenvol, Raider76, and a host of others. BIGREDBLOODED is rumored to show up and witness the "passing of the gavel" to our new commander in chief, Bearcat Brown.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to a recent shake-up in the Board of Directors and also the much anticipated retirement of Harry Thornton, I have been tapped on the shoulder to step in and help organize this season's committee. There will be an EMERGENCY MEETING taking place @ MERV'S @ 3:30 PM tomorrow on THURSDAY. We've reserved both sections of the GREEN ROOM. It is imperative that you post a response on this board immediately and let us know you are coming as we are doing this meeting in a trial joint venture with "Diamonds & Lace" and they will need to know how many representatives they will need to bus over. As many of you "in the know" fine diners may be aware, Merv's is located but a stone's throw from the entrance to the Baylor School. I'm told there'll be a wrestling match there involving the Trojans of Soddy Daisy at 5:30. Bearcat Brown is still the self proclaimed KING of the Rectangular green felt covered table. If any of you would care to take issue with him on that just bring a fistful of quarters and get in line. Potential officers expected to attend are Allsaints, Walkenvol, Raider76, and a host of others. BIGREDBLOODED is rumored to show up and witness the "passing of the gavel" to our new commander in chief, Bearcat Brown.

[/quot

Diamonds and Lace ?? Harry never got those fine intellectual women to a single meeting. Boy I can tell JSG that this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. And by that ALLSAINTS I not implying any thing that you seem to have a problem with.

Heck yes I 'll be there with 50 cents in my pocket and enough talent and time to play pool for two hours. JSG by chance will the fastidious IJTX be there?? Tell him to bring a hanky to wipe my snotty nose.

What is your stance on THE IRISH ??? Do you own a SUV with 8 coolers on board ?? Do you have an endless supply of breath Mints?? If so then JSG you are my new Man. And no Allsaints, I don't mean that in the way that would offend you.

Mtnrasslin,herm,deaddux,whiskyjoe,raider76,walkinvol,jakesdad,marathonman,coachc

rter,mr wonderful,ijtx,bigredblooded,I demand you guys show up and pay final homage to the late great Harry Thornton. Plus any new members that will buy us a pepsi. Hey coach with the red pants, come on over early and JSG will treat you to a cold child beverage. Plus I need to recommend what I think the line-up should be.

heck yea, our 1st of 98 meetings, now rasslin has officially started

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Heck yes I 'll be there with 50 cents in my pocket and enough talent and time to play pool for two hours. JSG by chance will the fastidious IJTX be there?? Tell him to bring a hanky to wipe my snotty nose.

Mtnrasslin,herm,deaddux,whiskyjoe,raider76,walkinvol,jakesdad,marathonman,coachc

rter,mr wonderful,ijtx,bigredblooded,I demand you guys show up and pay final homage to the late great Harry Thornton. Plus any new members that will buy us a pepsi. Hey coach with the red pants, come on over early and JSG will treat you to a cold child beverage. Plus I need to recommend what I think the line-up should be.

heck yea, our 1st of 98 meetings, now rasslin has officially started

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Halleluiah, Halleluiah- rasslin time is here. I am honored to pay homage to Harry and I look forward to meeting JSG. I'm probably wasting my time but I think I will bring a couple of quarters to see if I can somehow rassle that table away from you as well.

So what's the deal? Did Harry pass away? Or is he just to good to slum around here no mo? We all understand his virtual free rides in tar heel country and his need to start a satellite meeting ground on the eastern side of the hills. But, does that mean high school wrestling is now something for him to scoff at? Maybe he's too busy trying to come up with a respectful dowry for his new daughter in law. Maybe he should buy her a SHAWl? Whatever, I say we bury him once and for all and look to the future. Bear Cat needs to post his obituary.

I am a little worried about the new leadership. All this Bear Cat talk of male bonding and sexy wrestling tights and wanting to show off his new "move" gets me a little nervous! If the meetings start being held at Allen Golds then I'm out of here! The Diamond and Lace concept has a lot of merit mind you. Bring lots of ones.

Until then, I'll be proud to join the fellows at Mervs for Harry Thorton's wake this afternoon. Will there be a fund raiser dressed in green lurking to crawl into our wallets when we get there? A 4 million dollar Irish sports complex sounds impressive but I just want to make sure Bear Cat's not looking to fund it all this afternoon. Still looking for a post on this with some real details like how much of its going into wrestling and if their going to name it after me or not. "Woodpecker Arena" has a nice ring to it.

I am a little worried about the new leadership. All this Bear Cat talk of male bonding and sexy wrestling tights and wanting to show off his new "move" gets me a little nervous! If the meetings start being held at Allen Golds then I'm out of here!

See......I told everyone that bcb iii was more of a /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> kind of guy.

Anybody got the matchups with predictions?

bcb iii & coach carter vs justsomefeller and ijtx

If the past is any indication of what's going down today, then the smart money and a lot of it is on moi and coach carter.