Station Camp At Beech

PantherBball89

I got a chance to watch station camp for the first time this season last night vs FRA. They started off a little slow going into halftime up 10. But came out ready to go in the second blowing them out. Jenkins was a beast he was hitting shots all over. West started out well. Terrell is the key to the bison. He leads them. had 13 and many assist. Jenkins ended up with 34. i say Station Camp beats beech!

I got a chance to watch station camp for the first time this season last night vs FRA. They started off a little slow going into halftime up 10. But came out ready to go in the second blowing them out. Jenkins was a beast he was hitting shots all over. West started out well. Terrell is the key to the bison. He leads them. had 13 and many assist. Jenkins ended up with 34. i say Station Camp beats beech!

yea i think station camp wins. unless jenkins has an off night and terrell breaks his ankle beech doesnt have the right personel to guard staion camp.