top 5-10 players in district 3a

jhw0977

i was just wondering everyones opinion on the best players...and there strenghts...

1.Slusher

2.Breazeale

3McGill

4.Wannamaker

5.Parsons

this is just my opinion...i dont know much personel for greenback and midway....as in the names..but greenbacks No. 20 is also very impressive along with No. 34

i was just wondering everyones opinion on the best players...and there strenghts...

1.Slusher

2.Breazeale

3McGill

4.Wannamaker

5.Parsons

this is just my opinion...i dont know much personel for greenback and midway....as in the names..but greenbacks No. 20 is also very impressive along with No. 34

It's always nice when you add the school they play for since all are not as informed as you....also you only have to hit the post button once. I'll delete your four other posts...

1.Slusher

2.Breazeale

3McGill

4.Wannamaker

5.Parsons

#34 for Greenback is Michael Titlow he's a transfer from Lenoir City deserves to be in the top ten if not the top five very strong post player. He had 21 against Wartburg and 18 against Harriman. He will turn some heads by the end of the season.

i agree he is a very good player...and i apologize for posting it 5 times..lol

but im informed...if u want the schools ill give them

1 Ryan Slusher- Grace Christian

2 Zach Breazeal-Rockwood

3Cody McGill- Harriman

4 Adrian Wannamaker-Grace Christian

5and then i will add titlow from greenback

there u go buddy

u also mentioned number 20 from greenback, and i believe that is chris sabo unless he changed his number from last year, keesbball can correct me if i am wrong, greenback also has two seniors that are impressive mardis and clower. there is also another boy from harriman but his name slips me

chris sabo is now number 10.Number 20 is Trai Smith

1.Slusher

2.Breazeale

3McGill

4.Wannamaker

5.Parsons

Graham and Rechenbach are pretty good from Berean...

u also mentioned number 20 from greenback, and i believe that is chris sabo unless he changed his number from last year, keesbball can correct me if i am wrong, greenback also has two seniors that are impressive mardis and clower. there is also another boy from harriman but his name slips me

Chris Sabo is no.10. No.20 is Trai Smith he can fill it up in a hurry.

Chris Sabo is no.10. No.20 is Trai Smith he can fill it up in a hurry.