Henry County Off-season Thread

I predict that next season:

1.) Barrel remains at HC.

2.) HC wins region again.

3.) HC goes 10-0.

4.) Reaches game for in the playoffs where they actually play a well matched team.

5.) Positions under question, like WR, LT, C, RG, DT, OLB, and DB's will be filled by great athletes.

6.) More freshman will get loads of playing time just like Neal Capps has.

7.) Teague and Allen will have over 1,000 yards rushing again, with Teague breaking a record or two in passing.

8.) HC defense allows minimally 49 points.

9.) Field goals will increase.

10.) Will go to state.

Go Big Red!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that next season:

1.) Barrel remains at HC.

2.) HC wins region again.

3.) HC goes 10-0.

4.) Reaches game for in the playoffs where they actually play a well matched team.

5.) Positions under question, like WR, LT, C, RG, DT, OLB, and DB's will be filled by great athletes.

6.) More freshman will get loads of playing time just like Neal Capps has.

7.) Teague and Allen will have over 1,000 yards rushing again, with Teague breaking a record or two in passing.

8.) HC defense allows minimally 49 points.

9.) Field goals will increase.

10.) Will go to state.

Go Big Red!

Looks like a workable list.

Added my own personal #11.) Fans louder than ever!

Maybe in 2008 Santa will come thru with all your predictions.

Time for Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, got to go.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a workable list.

Added my own personal #11.) Fans louder than ever!

Maybe in 2008 Santa will come thru with all your predictions.

Time for Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, got to go.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should see my starter list on the post Henry County Patriots Forum.....see my nice little list.....add more to it!

Like 3nout said, no dynasty yet! Then there is talk of Gaddis already leaving??? You can't start a dynasty in 3 years and with talk about him leaving, which could happen, what happens then. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you don't have someone to lead it, WASTE!!! If Gaddis leaves, KAISER your predictions are history!

Like 3nout said, no dynasty yet! Then there is talk of Gaddis already leaving??? You can't start a dynasty in 3 years and with talk about him leaving, which could happen, what happens then. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you don't have someone to lead it, WASTE!!! If Gaddis leaves, KAISER your predictions are history!

I read on here daily but do not post often. However, I can tell you for a fact that Coach Gaddis does not want to leave. He loves it here. Talk is just talk.

I read on here daily but do not post often. However, I can tell you for a fact that Coach Gaddis does not want to leave. He loves it here. Talk is just talk.

Great news, but we all know that money is just money as well. I hope your family is here to stay, but I'm sure the other places coach Gaddis coached at was nice and enjoyable as well. We all know anything is possible! It's great to hear from you Mrs. Gaddis!

I like your predictions, i think they will happen. Did any of yall go 2 a Grove game, they had a great team with players like Ballenger and Finch.

other freshman that had good years, it is a pretty solid class

Greg Kendall rb,db

Wesley Cox, ol,dl

Ontario Ward ol,dl

Malcolm Long ol,dl

John Wainscott rb,lb

Kain Mitchell wr,db

clint Phifer ol,dl

Dre Tharpe rb,lb

I am sure that I have left some off the list, but these are some that came to mind, the future looks bright for the Patriots

evidently you dont know Coach Gaddis personally or Mrs. Gaddis both class acts and if she says they are not going anywhere then thats what she means . We have one of the best coaching staffs in the state of Tennessee.maybe not dynasty yet but those coaches and players are working on that. We have quite a few young men ready to step up and take the roles of those graduating. I dont see any letdown at all.