Who are the Best Players in Middle Tennessee?(All Divisions)

MTwatcher

These are the guys who i believe are the best players in Middle Tennessee this year.

John Jenkins(Station Camp)- Pure shooter with great range

Caleb Clayton(Lipscomb)- Big time scorer, occasional Attitude

Kyle Teichmann(Brentwood High)- Heard alot about him. didnt see much when i watched him play. I dont know though

Taj Wells(Antioch)- 6'7 3 or 4 man that can shoot with the best of them. Can jump out of the Gym

(Tavaris Jefferson)(Ensworth)- Injured for the year. Excellent player. Can shoot and dish. will be very much missed

Gary Pope(Ensworth)- Workhorse for Ensworth. very strong versatile player. learning to play guard more and more

Daniel Parker(Battle Ground Academy)- Excellent overall guard. Incredible court vision. pretty good shooter

Kyle Upton(Antioch)- Quick small point guard that knows how to dish

Zachius Mason(CPA)- Excellent post. Knows how to score when he gets the ball down Low.

Drew Kelly(Centennial)- Strong post that knows how to put up numbers. very hard to defend.

Please tell me any players that i have left out- include school and why they are good

Also i would like to know some good rivalry games to watch

Kevin Giltner-Harpeth SG, Wofford committment,

Tyler Cutter-Siegel PG, Indiana State committment

Tyrone Caldwell-Clarksville PG, Austin Peay committment

John Primm-Dickson County PG, UNC-Asheville committment

Rayshawn Walker-Northeast SF, Don't know if he has committed anywhere, but definitely a Mid-Major prospect

Trey Caruthers-Harpeth PG, Junior, A Division 1 prospect for sure

Hes not the best athlete in the world and is a better baseball player than basketball, but Jacob Stallings deserves mentioning on this list. He's an amazing shooter from deep (shooting better than 50%) and automatic at the line. He's averaging 25 points a game and 4 or 5 assists due to consistent double teams on the perimeter.

Hes pretty good.