District 10AAA

fanchs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10W40,

I don't know how you can presume to know whether someone else has heard something or not. For the record, I heard students discussing the attempts vs shots made and the fact that they had kept up with them during the game. So it is possible that the statement was overheard.

Since you have validated the stats given with the official book, the post is accurate. You even stated that the same player was the focus of the defense. There wasn't as much info originally posted as you provided, but then not everyone has access to the same data that you obviously do. Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see what the problem is here.

From my point of view, the "you didn't hear squat" comment was used to create the opportunity to verbally attack another user. The additional information regarding the game was a good response and is what I believe that this topic is all about. But the personal attacks should be addressed with the individual that you seem to know very well, not in this forum.

And check your dictionary. You may not have liked the original comments, but they are definitely not berating.

I like your kbc00 name better than this one.