Best PG's in state

jaydem57

There are a lot of good point guards in the state, especially when you combine all classes. I will give it a shot. What makes it difficult is a lot of these guys are combo guards, but I am ranking them as if they were playing PG in college.

1. Joe Jackson, White Station

2. Tyler Cutter, Siegel

3. Tyrone Caldwell, Clarksville

4. Nathan Garth, Hamilton

5. Timothy Ware, BTW

6. DeMario Williams, Culleoka

7. M.J. Brown, Union County

8. Erik Buggs, Mitchell

9. Greg Wooten, Briarcrest

10. Jon Primm, Dickson Co

11. Kyle Upton, Antioch

12. DeMario Watkins, LaVergne

13. Jordan Damron, Maryville

14. K.J. Stripling, Smyrna

15. Twilley, Shelbyville

This list is decent i don't know how you don't include talent like Tavarres Jefferson.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talk like you have some sense...if you say "yaw in person then thats great...no need to type that way...it looks stupid

Ok either way all of ya'll need to get off of Demrio's back he got plenty of D1 offers from COLLEGE coaches who thought he was good not people who sit around on the internet all day talking about the word "yaw"

i don't think anyone is really giving Tyrone Caldwell from Clarksville enough credit, he took them to the state title game last year and dropped 30 in the loss and was dropping dimes like crazy.. The kid already signed with Austin Peay, but could've went to a bigger D1 school, but he'll get playing time as a freshman there.

Gregg Wooten is so underrated.He is a big PG and he does everything that a point gaurd should do.

1.Pass first, shoot 2nd

2.Run the floor

3.Takes smart shots

4.Can go left and right

5.Gets to the free throw line alot

6.His defense is superb

I look for him to be one of the best college bound point gaurds in the state from now on.Dont get me wrong Joe Jackson is the best point in the state by far but Gregg is more of a true point and should get some credit.But Joe is still on the top of my list.

I was at the Siegel vs Farragut game in the Chop House Classic over Thanksgiving break and I will say that both PG's (Moore and Cutter) played very well against each other. It looked like to me though, that the Cutter kid is not as good as everyone says he is. Don't get me wrong he was good, but I didn't see anything special. He seemed just a little above average. I will have to say that the Damron kid from Maryville is incredible though. He is the best I have seen this year.

How have I made Culleoka look bad I have said nothing but good things about them.Yeah it will be hard to repeat a good as season as we had last year but I think we will be able to beat some teams that people dont expect us to beat.Yeah Yeah we lost to Moore Co. but its hard to beat Moore Co. and the refs.I think we will go in there house and beat them.I bet that after Friday night all of yaw will fill real stupid when Culleoka beats Middleton by 5+.Yeah I know Middleton plays in the hardest part of the state but we can run with the big boys too.Before Demario got to Culleoka.Was anybody hearing about Culleoka.......

MOORE COUNTY is the best team i have seen play this year Culleoka doesnt stand a chance in Raider Territory. It was all luck with Culleoka staying that close in the first game. You have to watch out for Moore countys dominate posts but more over there Guards give then a little daylight and your in trouble the rest of the night ask Culleoka about getting dunked on twice...LOL.. and no noone heard about CUlleoka and no one wants to hear about them now there last years news. BUt i have to support my real team Riverdale

GO WARRIORS!!!!! LOVE YOU CULLEOKA

MOORE COUNTY is the best team i have seen play this year Culleoka doesnt stand a chance in Raider Territory. It was all luck with Culleoka staying that close in the first game. You have to watch out for Moore countys dominate posts but more over there Guards give then a little daylight and your in trouble the rest of the night ask Culleoka about getting dunked on twice...LOL.. and no noone heard about CUlleoka and no one wants to hear about them now there last years news. BUt i have to support my real team Riverdale

GO WARRIORS!!!!! LOVE YOU CULLEOKA

Wow...some people just should not be allowed to post comments on here.