Pigeon Forge at Gatlinburg-Pittman... Rivalry!

USCfootball

He's also a GP graduate and former GP basketball player. I think it will be a close game, but GP definitely has the home court advantage. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Was able to catch the PF - MoEast game at Carson-Newman, and from what I saw, PF doesn't match up well with GP. In that game, they sat back in a 23 zone. The way GP shoots, that could spell trouble from the beginning. Offensively, PF looked most interested in spreading the court and letting one of their guards go one on one to the basket. That won't be very effective against GP's 32 zone,

Was able to catch the PF - MoEast game at Carson-Newman, and from what I saw, PF doesn't match up well with GP. In that game, they sat back in a 23 zone. The way GP shoots, that could spell trouble from the beginning. Offensively, PF looked most interested in spreading the court and letting one of their guards go one on one to the basket. That won't be very effective against GP's 32 zone,

What an obsevation. Not. There is more to basketball than that.

What an obsevation. Not. There is more to basketball than that.

I got this one cneagles13.

Required for basketball: Dribbling (Ball Handling Skills)

Defending (on ball - off the ball)

Shooting (putting basketball through correct round orange circle)

Jumping (Rebounds) (although excellent rebounders don't have to be great leapers)

Passing (lost art)

Sam I believe he addressed 2 of the 5. Dang maybe he does know a little about roundball.

Wish he would quit telling you what GP does best. My help you. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i read correctly though, Pigeon Forge won that game that you say you observed.

I dont think pigeon forge has a chance in this one. No team has been able to dominate GP's 1-2-2. The two games that GP lost were when they went straight man to man. So as long as GP goes zone it wont be a contest.