12/11 White house /oakland at page

timbdp

any results?

timbdp, I don't notice much, but everytime you've posted (the last 3 years I've been on here), I've noticed that your asking about the results of White House matches. Its great to keep up with a(your) team but unless I'm out of the country or living in another state I would try to get to the schools matches more. I would think that someone as concerned as you seem would want to see the action and not just hear about it. Not being mean, just thinking with my fingers. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

timbdp, I don't notice much, but everytime you've posted (the last 3 years I've been on here), I've noticed that your asking about the results of White House matches. Its great to keep up with a(your) team but unless I'm out of the country or living in another state I would try to get to the schools matches more. I would think that someone as concerned as you seem would want to see the action and not just hear about it. Not being mean, just thinking with my fingers. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

white house does not have many home matchs i go to those but i can't go to the away matchs