Marion@EastRidge

TheRealDeal1

41-17 3rd week in October. GET YOU SOME!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That looks like a softball score I remember! lol!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken like a true Alabama fan. I would bet that Coach Shulman would disagree with you and since Indiana and Kentucky were also recruiting 44....I think it is a safe bet that UTC wanted him to. I am glad that he is going to Tennessee and not Alabama too.....GO BIG ORANGE!

I agree, the boys played hard and with a lot of intensity. I am going to say this: 44 for East Ridge couldn't start at UTC next year or the year after that. He is a good player, but he ain't good enough to play for Tennessee. I'm glad he's going to Tennessee not Alabama. ROLL TIDE!!!!

I've got to agree with you. People can be so funny. To think they can judge talent when other big time coaches..in this case about 5 or 6 big time schools plus UTC...wanted this guy. As he said 44..that is funny to some fan thinks he can judge talent better than big time coaches. From what I hear he is the team because they lost their whole team last year. But he is averaging around 26-27 points the last 3 or 4 games. Seems like his scoring is not hurting.

Spoken like a true Alabama fan. I would bet that Coach Shulman would disagree with you and since Indiana and Kentucky were also recruiting 44....I think it is a safe bet that UTC wanted him to. I am glad that he is going to Tennessee and not Alabama too.....GO BIG ORANGE!

East Ridge Won this 1 by 3 Marion had 9 point leads twice just let it get away Marion never should have lost this game...........Marion has nothing to hang their heads about just put it behind yall and start another win streak thurs night Good Luck Warriors

Hoopitup10, its all part of the maturing process. They've already progressed from hoping to win A game to expecting to win ALL games. The team will remember this loss and do whats necessary not to repeat it. Everything considered, I'd say MC narrowly losing to ER on their court is not a bad effort at all. This group of players have the fans excited. Keep working guys and good luck.

As far as the ER big man (#44?), I'm looking forward to seeing him play when they come to MC. I missed the ER game. Being a Vol fan, I hope he has a huge year in all games except against us. A summer or two spent with Mr. Pearl at Tennessee and he will likely make some noise in the SEC.

Hoopitup10, its all part of the maturing process. They've already progressed from hoping to win A game to expecting to win ALL games. The team will remember this loss and do whats necessary not to repeat it. Everything considered, I'd say MC narrowly losing to ER on their court is not a bad effort at all. This group of players have the fans excited. Keep working guys and good luck.

As far as the ER big man (#44?), I'm looking forward to seeing him play when they come to MC. I missed the ER game. Being a Vol fan, I hope he has a huge year in all games except against us. A summer or two spent with Mr. Pearl at Tennessee and he will likely make some noise in the SEC.

I agree nohope and people can say what they want too about #44 from East Ridge he is a good player that does what he has to win he carries that team although im a BAMA fan pearl has to see something in this young man or they never would have went after him by the way Warriors won tonight by 20 something great game by Guyear tonight Good luck tomorrow night Warriors :

I agree nohope and people can say what they want too about #44 from East Ridge he is a good player that does what he has to win he carries that team although im a BAMA fan pearl has to see something in this young man or they never would have went after him by the way Warriors won tonight by 20 something great game by Guyear tonight Good luck tomorrow night Warriors :

Yeah I was able to make tonights game. Took the Warriors a few minutes to get warmed up with their shots but defense was great from the tip off. Henegar got shafted early. Three clean blocks, three fouls. What a joke. Once the shots started falling they pretty much controlled the game to the end. Did you see that linebacker get Guyear all riled up. Big mistake. Z's hard enough to contain when he ain't aggravated. Another good team effort tonight, but I'm a little worried with that thin bench. We need to get Hargis back out there soon. Our back up players all performed well tonight, with each getting some significant playing time. If anyone else gets hurt the coach will have to call on Diehardpurple for some on court help.

That #14 for the bad guy team was a handful.

Yeah I was able to make tonights game. Took the Warriors a few minutes to get warmed up with their shots but defense was great from the tip off. Henegar got shafted early. Three clean blocks, three fouls. What a joke. Once the shots started falling they pretty much controlled the game to the end. Did you see that linebacker get Guyear all riled up. Big mistake. Z's hard enough to contain when he ain't aggravated. Another good team effort tonight, but I'm a little worried with that thin bench. We need to get Hargis back out there soon. Our back up players all performed well tonight, with each getting some significant playing time. If anyone else gets hurt the coach will have to call on Diehardpurple for some on court help.

That #14 for the bad guy team was a handful.

Talked to Hargis dad earlier tonight said his surgery went great but doubt he will be able to play fri afternoon but will probably make the trip yeah Zephan just took over after that little episode and i agree the bench played very well tonight and Henegar did get some horrible calls against him -im sure diehard would love to be back on the court

I was shocked to read that Marion lost this game. Marion definitely has a legend coaching them and I expect them to make some noise this season. When will the game against Notre Dame be made up? I look forward to hopefully catching 5 or 6 games this year. I think they can finally compete with Notre Dame, East Ridge, Hixson, etc. It will be good to watch them lay it too some of these other district foes this season.