9aaa

14pioneers

More bad news for Mt. Juliet. Looks like MJANDBEYOND blew out a DSL and is out for the year. Hopefully we will hear something encouraging soon.

Good one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hear with a good surgeon, you can rehab a DSL in a few days though! Look for a late season run from MJAB.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica will be missed tremendously! Our prayers go out to her and Mom and Dad.

The team lost Jenkins last year for a couple games and managed to readjust. Talent is there, depth is a concern, just have to wait and see who wants it more!

Don't count out the Wildcats.

Good luck Ladies /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You can say that again... JC is a large asset to this team. Something this yr is not right with this team this year something is missing. I have been to a handful of their games, never have I seen but 6 maybe 7 players play. The benchwarmers are all sitting there with long faces screaming out "I did make this team, I was good enough to make the team, I go to practice, I give alot of effort what's it going to take to play. It only makes sense to coach all your players so that when the time comes they can step up. Not to say that someone won't step up in her place but how well can one succeed if never given a chance ( so much will be expected from whoever fills her shoes tonight). I bet a lot of those girls on the bench deserved a chance all year now in the most important part of the season the lack of experience is what will probably get them tonight. I wish them luck but smyrna seems to have given their bench a chance thru out the season and it will likely show tonight. But who knows we will have to wait and see. Bless you JC for an awesome season, you will be missed in this one and one....Lots of luck with your injury.

It's easier to post when things are going your way. I think he's just dissapointed they left the "Cave" in Mt. Juliet the night they played Smyrna.

Hoo Hah! I love it, I am a celeb!!! Sorry to disappoint all, but if you knew me you know how much I travel. Be it known when I am on the road I talk up our great Women's preps in Tennessee, District 9AAA in particular, and The GREAT MJ Lady Bears specifically!!

So, that being said to all my friends and fans out there - I think you will note I stand up for the girls win or lose.

Smyrna played a great game against us and props to them for adjustments made from the previous game. EP finally played in control (not wildly out of control as in previous matches...she always looked as if she had more to prove against Becca Sharpe than interest in winning the game.)

My advice is to learn that lesson for the sub-state and don't pull a WC vs. Antioch and get caught looking. Dymon played her best game against the Bears. Also - and most importantly - the Bears just did not shoot the ball, plain and simple.

BUT, once again congrats to the Lady Bears for a super season that is the envy of 95% of Tennessee! Our 4 Seniors have been a joy and pleasure to watch (been watching them since they were in second grade and classmates and teamates of my daughter) YOU have made a great fan of me, and I will be back for next year's edition - oh yes WC and Smyrna - MJAB will be back and bad!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now, I see that WC lost to Smyrna (sorry about JC!) Y'all are both still in this thing so good luck (especially WC!) Lift up 9AAA.

Health and Luck to All.

Go Lady Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh and one other thing....nobody gets to bash MJAB without being a PLUS MEMBER...pay the $12 if you want to get your licks in!!

Looks like to me it will be a Mt. Juliet /Wilson Central final, but I wouldn't count out Smyrna, before it is all said and done Smyrna may advance further than all the teams left in 9aaa.

Who made this moronic comment way back on the 15th ??? OOOOOHHH it was me !!! That's why they call me the "swami" !!

Well, half right anyway. Good luck to the Mighty Kitties tomorrow!

Great job Wilson Central !!!! I think every team in 9aaa played a part in your championship. This district prepared you ladies for any team you could have possibly played. Congrats to Wilson Central, but also to district 9aaa in what is ,no doubt, the TOUGHEST DISTRICT in the state !! This is 14Pioneers aka the "swami" signing off for this year, Thanks to everyone who took time to post on this thread. Good-bye everybody!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />