Mid-South Classic Final

Ragland_JC_1

I was just curious myself. I was at the JC vs Upperman game and heard a cheer from the Upperman side about recruitng. I was there to watch White County play myself.

I watched some of the boys game. I was impressed with sparta. sparta boys are tough. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Good luck to sparta the rest of the season.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sensitive because of Guilt.

I told you once about speaking up and proving you are a fool. You need to move on and quit accusing these people of lying and being involved in something wrong. What i am saying someone is going to stop you. You don't do this now and years ago you would receive a visit from the people you are accusing. keep running your mouth and it could happen again. move on. And this is not the parents.

I told you once about speaking up and proving you are a fool. You need to move on and quit accusing these people of lying and being involved in something wrong. What i am saying someone is going to stop you. You don't do this now and years ago you would receive a visit from the people you are accusing. keep running your mouth and it could happen again. move on. And this is not the parents.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> awesome posts /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is an ediot from rbs that was not satisfied with having two records broken in two years. Now that their world is crumbling he wants to take it out on innocent people. He will be stopped from false accusations.

Ediot,why does this spelling not suprise me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who would have documentation,not very smart on either side,not from 12a region,right in your own backdoor.

You're not at my backdoor. Make no mistake about that. My property is all jackson county.

lets have a scenerio. You come and steal something from my house. I accuse you of stealing but I have no proof.So ,rumor and gossip run amuck people thinking you're a thief.

Scenerio 2: you come to my house and steal something and I have a hidden camera. You're on the screen showing that you stoled something. We go to court. I present the documentation and other evidence. you're found guilty. Now, everyone knows you're a thief. Starting to get the picture.

See the difference between actual evidence and rumors...being from rbs probably not. Either present proof that coach brown recruits or shut up. Put up or shut up. It is that simple.

And everybody complains about the private schools. Whats the difference?

I suggest you leave it alone or be prepared to lawyer-up. I took a peek and you have been checked on 55 times.

A good civil lawyer can go to court and obtain records from coacht and from there your IP server. A little while thereafter, a deputy may knock on your door to hand you a paper that could cost you a lot of money. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I suggest you leave it alone or be prepared to lawyer-up. I took a peek and you have been checked on 55 times.

A good civil lawyer can go to court and obtain records from coacht and from there your IP server. A little while thereafter, a deputy may knock on your door to hand you a paper that could cost you a lot of money. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Jimbo,doe,s that include threats?

Jimbo,doe,s that include threats?

Your punctuation marks are getting a little heavy. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I think a statement, about how it used to be, is not a threat. Just a reminder of how things were. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My post is a reminder of how things are. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />