FATHER RYAN TOURNAMENT

AznNikka911

of course i want them there.. i love seeing region 7 metro teams at big tournaments.. especially this one.. glencliff is gonna make some noise.. mark my words

Do u know of any other region 7 teams that will be present at the Ryan ? By the way ignore that AZN NIKKA911 he's just lookin for trouble

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course i want them there.. i love seeing region 7 metro teams at big tournaments.. especially this one.. glencliff is gonna make some noise.. mark my words

im not sure of how much of a noise they will make this year considering all of the players they lost thus far.

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

http://imageshack.us

im not sure of how much of a noise they will make this year considering all of the players they lost thus far.

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

lost? they only lost reams.. and thats not for much longer.... well, they did have a couple others.. but, the guys they have now.. i think will do better than you expect.. who do think will make some noise as far as glencliff is concerned?

lost? they only lost reams.. and thats not for much longer.... well, they did have a couple others.. but, the guys they have now.. i think will do better than you expect.. who do think will make some noise as far as glencliff is concerned?

The main person to make noise from Glencliff will surley be Steiner @ 130 he is a two time placer of this tournament once at 103 and once at 112. He will be followed by two 8th placers from last year Williams 119 and Pegram 189

Potential to place

Mintlow, Micheal Clemons, and Vohansonpongh

i thought they were missing more because i seen some new faces and not most of the people from last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Father Ryan will be an exciting tournament. I agree Dosha Mintlow (Glencliff) has an excellent opportunity at 145. Tough contender with speed and good moves. Should take his weight class. Too bad MLK will be at Hillwood that day. Another tough Region 7 team. Nick Johnson at 130, Andrew Lowe at 103, Andrew Reed at 125, Nick Burnley at 152. Sophmore Kyle Chandler qualified for State at 145 as a frehman shows he should do it again. I would like to see Chandler and Mintlow on the mat. MLK meets Glencliff at MLK on Jan. 15. Sure to be a good match .