Congratulations Columbia Drillers 16U

Guest ncjenks

Guest ncjenks

Congratulations to the Columbia Drillers 16u fastpitch team for winning 1st place- 5 tournaments in a row!! Dickson Cougar Classic, Drakes Creek-Hendersonville, Southern Hospitality-Hunstville,Al., Columbia Inman Rose and Creive Hall Classic. Thanks to coaches John and Sara Kirk, Norm Jenks and Frankie Loclar for an outstanding job! And lets don't forget all the team members! Keep up the hard work girls, and keep on winning!

Guest ncjenks

The Columbia Drillers 16U fastpitch team who have recently won 5 consecutive tournaments consist of the following players:

Pitchers: Bridget Thompson- Culleoka High, Paige Provey- Culleoka High, Kandace Watson-Giles Co. High, and Ashley Fielder- Dickson High.

Catcher: Taylor Dowd-Page High, Franklin

Other team members are:

Tara Tarkington-Spring Hill High

Casey Sheffer- Spring Hill High

Samantha Patton- Spring Hill High

Chrystal Byard-(catcher/utility)- Dickson High

Heather Locklar- BGA, Franklin

Nikki Osborne- BGA, Franklin

These girls work well together as a team and we are so proud of them for all of their hard work and sucess!!

Guest ncjenks

The Columbia Drillers are playing in B division except for the tournaments such as the Southern Hospitality in Huntsville and a few others where both A and B were combined. So we have played both.

Hey Norm, congratulations! I know you, "Doc", & the rest are very proud of the girls. I know the talent you have on your team since I have either coached or played against most of the girls in years past. I know the coaching is good too since both my daughters have been on your & Doc's rec teams in the past. Keep up the good work. Have yall thought about stepping up to A ball?