Ensworth vs. Brentwood Academy

Ensworth11

Were you at the game? Ensworth was up most of the first quarter. BA came back and took the lead and maintained it for the rest of the game. Ensworth WAS within six points but thats nothing to brag about. BA played better as a team. Ensworth was crippled by unforced turnovers and bad shooting. BA outplayed Ensworth but your insinuation that they dominated ensworth is false. The next meeting should be a really good game.

Were you at the game? Ensworth was up most of the first quarter. BA came back and took the lead and maintained it for the rest of the game. Ensworth WAS within six points but thats nothing to brag about. BA played better as a team. Ensworth was crippled by unforced turnovers and bad shooting. BA outplayed Ensworth but your insinuation that they dominated ensworth is false. The next meeting should be a really good game.

BA had enough unforced turnovers themselves to make a case that turnovers didnt play a huge factor.

Gary Pope is overrated. He put up the quietest 20+ Ive ever seen while Rob Murphy for BA was a hoss on the boards and threw an unexpected dunk down in transition.

BA took the lead four minutes into the game and never lost it. Every time Ensworth came close BA stepped up on D.

BA looked better at every position.

Its a shame Jefferson is hurt because if he was running the show at point they are one of the top teams in the state.

I never used the word "dominated." BA was in "control" the entire game. Despite the fact that Ensworth never got closer than 5-6 points it was still a very competitive game. And you are mistaken in saying that Ensworth was up most of the 1st quarter. If you look at the box score the first quarter finished at 23-14 BA. That was the most lobsided quarter of the game.

I would expect the next game at Ensworth to be another very competitive game.

you didnt say dominated, i said you insinuated that they were dominated. I hopw that ensworth plays better and i hope BA has another good game cause that would be a very good match up. Gary Pope is not overrated, the guy is six one, maybe six two and he was playing and shooting over Rob Murphy and Thad who are a lot taller. hes a very good athelete but maybe didnt have his best game, dont make the overrated assumption based on one game.