missing persons report

harry thornton

I've filed a missing persons report on one Tyler Osborne. Where is he ? I hope he's wrestling in college around 141. I checked his old man's liquor store and he wasn't there. Bamagrappler ? Can you help ? And while I'm on the subject of Alabama wrestlers who are not on my radar, how bout Michael Cuthbertson ? Has he completed his 2 years of mountain biking around neighborhoods spreading the good word ? Has he traded in the white short button down and black clip -on tie for a college wrestling singlet yet ?

Harry

I've filed a missing persons report on one Tyler Osborne. Where is he ? I hope he's wrestling in college around 141. I checked his old man's liquor store and he wasn't there. Bamagrappler ? Can you help ? And while I'm on the subject of Alabama wrestlers who are not on my radar, how bout Michael Cuthbertson ? Has he completed his 2 years of mountain biking around neighborhoods spreading the good word ? Has he traded in the white short button down and black clip -on tie for a college wrestling singlet yet ?

Harry

Harry check Boise State for Cuthbertson I am pretty sure you will find him there. I believe some of his family has also committed. They seem to be picking up well on the mormon population.

Actually here is a link to the article on Cuthbertson, he isn't on the roster yet but will be there next year I imagine.

http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.db...;ATCLID=1330459

Gonna file one more quick follow-up via the attached article:

http://nwcnews.blogspot.com/2007/11/journey-begins.html

A quick google search on "Tyler Osborne college wrestling" turned this up. It would appear as if he is at Northwest College in Wyoming. I tried to check their roster but he wasn't shown there. Still what the article shows seems that he was there at some point recently and competing.

Harry check Boise State for Cuthbertson I am pretty sure you will find him there. I believe some of his family has also committed. They seem to be picking up well on the mormon population.

Actually here is a link to the article on Cuthbertson, he isn't on the roster yet but will be there next year I imagine.

http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.db...;ATCLID=1330459

OK. Nuthin on Osborne. Yeah, I saw (in W.I.N) where Kyle committed there but nothin on Chase. Sounds like Kyle won't straddle the 2 wheeler for a 2 year hitch til after he's got a college sheepskin on the wall. Lessons learned from Michael I wonder.

Thx,

Harry

OK now I read the article. He doesn't currently attend S'Boro or we'd ALL know about it. Answer me anyone if you got it.

OK. Nuthin on Osborne. Yeah, I saw (in W.I.N) where Kyle committed there but nothin on Chase. Sounds like Kyle won't straddle the 2 wheeler for a 2 year hitch til after he's got a college sheepskin on the wall. Lessons learned from Michael I wonder.

Thx,

Harry

OK now I read the article. He doesn't currently attend S'Boro or we'd ALL know about it. Answer me anyone if you got it.

Harry,

I think you were in the process of posting when I laid out the follow-up I had on Tyler, didn't want you to miss it, not sure if that is the same person since he isn't on the roster but the weights and the creds seem right. Yes you are right about Chase, I haven't seen anything on him cross the boards yet. Would seem natural he will follow his brothers but he may not.

Gonna file one more quick follow-up via the attached article:

http://nwcnews.blogspot.com/2007/11/journey-begins.html

A quick google search on "Tyler Osborne college wrestling" turned this up. It would appear as if he is at Northwest College in Wyoming. I tried to check their roster but he wasn't shown there. Still what the article shows seems that he was there at some point recently and competing.

I am totally impressed by your googling. Seriously. I'm not that advanced. Thanks for looking it up.

Harry

Thanks again. I was just kidding/guessing on 141. Guess I was right. with your obsession for citing sources... did you have a bad experience in high school with plagiarism and the honor code folks ?

LOL no, no problems in high school but after sitting on the same type of board in college and having to review some tough cases I realized its importance. Not to mention the insistance of a few professors /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Harry

Sorry I'm late to the party.....

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think ghouse caught you up on most of it. Michael Cuthbertson has returned home from his mission and has committed to Boise State U. It's verbal and will be signed after this season. The timing of his signing has to do with granting him the most time for getting into shape and maintaining the most of his eligibility.

Chase and Kyle Cuthbertson are still weighing their options as far as I'm aware.....although those options lean heavily toward BSU. I don't subscribe to W.I.N., so I can't say on that. I will check with Bob (dad) Cuthbertson to see if it's accurate though.

Now, regarding Tyler Osborn........ghouse is right.....but needs to hone his Google skills.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dig a little further into the Northwest College (Wyoming) wrestling news archives and you'll find more.

We don't talk about it much down here. Many of us saw it coming a mile away.

http://nwcnews.blogspot.com/2007/11/trappe...21-setback.html

I've seen Tyler since he was in 6th grade. Very talented. Unfortunately, talent ain't everything.

Disappointed but not surprised.

I wish him the best at whatever he's doing now.

Sorry I'm late to the party.....

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think ghouse caught you up on most of it. Michael Cuthbertson has returned home from his mission and has committed to Boise State U. It's verbal and will be signed after this season. The timing of his signing has to do with granting him the most time for getting into shape and maintaining the most of his eligibility.

Chase and Kyle Cuthbertson are still weighing their options as far as I'm aware.....although those options lean heavily toward BSU. I don't subscribe to W.I.N., so I can't say on that. I will check with Bob (dad) Cuthbertson to see if it's accurate though.

Now, regarding Tyler Osborn........ghouse is right.....but needs to hone his Google skills.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dig a little further into the Northwest College (Wyoming) wrestling news archives and you'll find more.

We don't talk about it much down here. Many of us saw it coming a mile away.

http://nwcnews.blogspot.com/2007/11/trappe...21-setback.html

I've seen Tyler since he was in 6th grade. Very talented. Unfortunately, talent ain't everything.

Disappointed but not surprised.

I wish him the best at whatever he's doing now.

Wow. Thanks. Yeah, I've known his young ^$$ since before 6th grade. Been out to his house when we were doing an NHSCA thing in B'ham. He was/is awesome. Hope he keeps eating heartily & shows back up. Ditto, Best of luck to him.

When you talk to Bob, please tell him "Jay's Dad" says "Hey"

PS - Which Bama high school team is closest to your heart ? I'll bet we know each other.

Harry