grundy vs marion

thechosen1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If grundy doesn't get hot from deep i think marion's talent is too much.... marion by 10

This game is another that Marion should win. Seems as though Grundy is a Jekyll and Hyde team. Didn't they beat Hixson, which beat Howard? More times than not it is the bad Grundy team that shows up so you have to go with Marion at home. How is the girls coach doing now? I saw where she suffered a stroke.

Im going with Marion on this one the home court crowd will be a big part of the game GO WARRIORS !

I agree 24. Marion wins this one. I also agree with the truth prevails, watch out for Grundy. Seems like Grundy always plays Marion tough, regardless of record. I think too, with Kaci Woodlie being at the game, will give the boys and girls some extra motivation! Warriors need to take care of business early. GO WARRIORS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What's McCann's status for Marion? I believe Marion wins this game. Hope everyone's healthy and ready to go Friday night. Seems to me the home crowd is growing with each game; I know the players appreciate the support. Go Warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Someone mentioned that Marion is more athletic than Grundy, but I believe that Grundy is alot deeper than Marion. The one thing that is certain is Guyear will be up to play his old Tracy City teammates and I say he goes for 25+. But ole ToucanSam is gonna go with Grundy by 7 because I see it being a physical game due to it being a rival game and fouls will mount up and Marion's lack of depth will hurt them at the end.

This game is another that Marion should win. Seems as though Grundy is a Jekyll and Hyde team. Didn't they beat Hixson, which beat Howard? More times than not it is the bad Grundy team that shows up so you have to go with Marion at home. How is the girls coach doing now? I saw where she suffered a stroke.

Kasey is doing good. Don't know if she will be at the game due to dr appointments.