Xavier Mitchell at Jackson Co. game

baseball junkie

University of Tennessee's defensive end Xavier Mitchell came to Jackson County friday night to speak at the Fellowship of Christian Athletes 5th quarter following the JC uppeman basketball game. He did a great job sharing to over 140 folks about having great character in your relationship with Christ. He was also very humble, and many autographs, and had pictures taken with a lot of people. The thing that impress me the most about him was that he did not speak about UT football, he spoke about Christ and the impact he has made on his life. God was in the house!!!!

University of Tennessee's defensive end Xavier Mitchell came to Jackson County friday night to speak at the Fellowship of Christian Athletes 5th quarter following the JC uppeman basketball game. He did a great job sharing to over 140 folks about having great character in your relationship with Christ. He was also very humble, and many autographs, and had pictures taken with a lot of people. The thing that impress me the most about him was that he did not speak about UT football, he spoke about Christ and the impact he has made on his life. God was in the house!!!!

Yeah i got his autograph at the game and he was a very humble person. I wish I could have been at the FCA 5th quarter to hear him speak about Christ, but unfortunately I had to be up early the next morning. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />