Justin Blake

yankees8589

Look@Post #5 and #10. Life is tough all over------------

Boooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!

Jealous much? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Lost some of his brain with his hair /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Brain matter was attached to hair follicles.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I`ve said before. Lot of good ppl w/ alot of bb knowledge on this board, but as you can tell by some of the post, it has it`s share of lonesome losers as well. Mom says it best; LIFE IS GREAT IN DC and Justin and the rest of the CHOCTAWS are doing pretty good too. No boo hooing here my friend.

Yep....life is Great here!!! Don't knock it till ya try it........ Kojak /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It's about time for a break, so why don't you step into the bathroom, rinse out the snuff, and brush your tooth.

I'm beginning to think you REALLY LIKE /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Justin. You have an unnatural fascination w/him /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . Get some psychiatric care...ya need it! Hmmmmmm..... Why DON'T you put WHERE YOUR FROM in your profile??? Do us ALL A favor and stop posting on any boards......nobody likes you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think with the success and tradition that APSU holds down, Blake will end up there. APSU must have some good conections. I heard their name mentioned the longest with Blake and they have really good TN kids on the roster with Reed from Clarksville-NE and two Ridgeway kids and two other Clarksville and Memphis kids. Not to mention they are getting Tyrone Caldwell and I think Rayshawn Walker from Clarksville-NE? Good luck to wherever Blake goes. I hope he stays in state whether its A-SUN, Sunbelt, OVC or even SEC!

Rayshawn Walker isn't head to APSU..he's going to UNC Ashville, as is Jon Primm from Dickson County

You know, it doesn`t matter which school any of these young men choose. Memphis (No. 1 in nation) or Dyersburg State. It doesn`t matter. Fact is they are all successful, so the point of going to "DUKE" is a mute one. Everyone gets so caught up in BB, they forget about the education. BB may get them there, but the smarts will get them where they want to go.

You know, it doesn`t matter which school any of these young men choose. Memphis (No. 1 in nation) or Dyersburg State. It doesn`t matter. Fact is they are all successful, so the point of going to "DUKE" is a mute one. Everyone gets so caught up in BB, they forget about the education. BB may get them there, but the smarts will get them where they want to go.

Amen!! Totally the truth. BB can be taken away in a minute through injury....knowledge is something that cannot be taken away.Personally, I'd opt for a school w/strong academics.

I believe Arkansas State was in the house in DC tonight! I saw the guy sitting down on the second row in GC's section. Justin Blake put on one heck of a shooting show tonight. I think he finished with 23 or 24. Good Luck to him this season and wherever he goes to in college!

That was not AState at Dyer County Friday..I believe it was Eastern Kentucky University in the OVC..

"Rayshawn Walker isn't head to APSU..he's going to UNC Ashville, as is Jon Primm from Dickson County"

As of now Rayshawn is leaning towards attending Austin Peay..So look at the fact that Tyrone Caldwell has signed, Rayshawn is leaning plus they have a Wing Forward from Illnois who is having a heck of a year.

You can say whatever you want about me saying. "Send him to Duke!" concerning Justin Blake. It was meant as a compliment. He is a good player. Any school would be lucky to have him.

My bad lollypop, kinda get caught up in the threads sometime, just took it the wrong way. You are right , Justin is a heck of a ballplayer, and agreed, regardless of what GC wants to think, he has possibilities of playing anywhere.

I know your a fan of DC and I DO KNOW Justin is a very good ball player! Realistically, Duke may be pushing it. Like I've said before, I've never seen him drive into the paint or take the ball down low. You people say he can stand out there and shoot 3's all game. Maybe in High School but not at Duke. If you've noticed with Duke Nelson, Sheyer, Paulus and all those players drive to the basket. I've watched Blake SEVERAL times and never seen him take it down there!

I know your a fan of DC and I DO KNOW Justin is a very good ball player! Realistically, Duke may be pushing it. Like I've said before, I've never seen him drive into the paint or take the ball down low. You people say he can stand out there and shoot 3's all game. Maybe in High School but not at Duke. If you've noticed with Duke Nelson, Sheyer, Paulus and all those players drive to the basket. I've watched Blake SEVERAL times and never seen him take it down there!

I agree...3's won't always fly. I have seen him drive AND he CAN do it. Wish he would more often to tell you the truth. I'VE never said he could stand and shoot 3's all game.. believe it or not I am a realist when it comes to some of these things.Many a time in the stands, I have commented he shouldn't HAVE shot for a 3 and driven in. Granted he has a good shot,but I would like to see him drive...he can handle the ball well so I don't think that is a factor. Higher level schools need to see more than 3's and as I said before size IS a factor.