New Team

rednecktiger

waverly central brings a new team to the high school soccer area, im one who am plannin to be on it and was wondering what teams to look out for and what is the district waverly will be in and what are the other teams in it

Is this team just starting out or are they moving up a class???

waverly central brings a new team to the high school soccer area, im one who am plannin to be on it and was wondering what teams to look out for and what is the district waverly will be in and what are the other teams in it

It looks like you are A/AA in Region5 district 10.

If you go to Eurosportscoreboard.com then click on TN then add your schools name in the search space (but search for girls teams since the guys team is new) then you can see who you play.

thanks bigG i was lookin for a site sorta like that the other night...yea goalie, waverly has a new soccer team this year the girls played during the fall and showed their inexperience as so many of them had never played soccer before, the guys should be decent by my guess idk any thing at all about the competition but most of the guys tryin out have played soccer before and know about the game and there are a few that should be big on the team, i believe it will be mostly sophomores and juniors tho i only know of like 2 seniors goin for the team but hey its goina be fun, wev been waitin over here for waverly to get soccer and we'r really excited about havin a team now, cant wait for february!!! BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE!!

• 5 weeks later...

the team list isnt officially out yet, theres still a few guys on the basketball team plannin to try out and play and they havent been to any of the practices yet so im not able to say exactly who all is playing yet

Curious Redneck does the Waverly area have any club programs or do you guys have to travel to Nashville to find club teams.