District 6AA

thechosen1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Notre Dame or Hixson. I didn't see anything special out of Marion last year so I don't see what they could have this year

Hixson and Notre Dame are never bad choices in 6AA, but come on, how can anyone reasonably discount Marion's chances. Gargantuan and friends may be gone, but Marion has several Gargantuan, Jr's waiting to step right in. I don't see the level of play falling off at all for Marion this year. All the pitching is back, another year older and stronger; ditto for the infield as well. Not one position can be considered a liability. Marion will field another strong team; definitely going to be some competitive baseball in 6AA this season.

Marion hasnt been gettin any love for the last 3 years and still they come out every game and give it there all, u will never get a game vs marion where they lay down and give it to u. I cant believe the post where the guy said marion didnt have much come on man they went to state last year and won back to bcak district 6AA titles what do they have to do to get respect?

I would suggest some punctuation, but that's just me.

But seriously, Marion County will be strong this year.

marion has good baseball but that dont mean there GPA is great all though the first basemen has him a 4.0..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i cant say much i got that same education... lol

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know where you see pitching coming from Notre Dame...

ND lost Courter (P, RF) Cooper © Large (1, CF) England (1).

Returning pitchers are Chis Holloway, Wyatt Ervin and Scott Wells and several youngers guys that shouuld contributed. Pretty decent staff really,

Hennen and Eberle are back as well and the young kid who played some short shoudl be improved.

Marion should be very good, though and is my pick to win it.