District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cully by 16

Cully by 8. Some may say C'ville can pull of upset expecially after Sante Fe came within 4 of Culleoka, but really if you look at it Culleoka didn't play there best and Sante Fe shot 7-14 from 3-pt range that alone will keep you in the game. C'ville played MC close till the end so i'd say this one will be the same.

Cully by 8. Some may say C'ville can pull of upset expecially after Sante Fe came within 4 of Culleoka, but really if you look at it Culleoka didn't play there best and Sante Fe shot 7-14 from 3-pt range that alone will keep you in the game. C'ville played MC close till the end so i'd say this one will be the same.

i think after what we did to ca the santa fe game can be put to rest....i dont see c'ville keeping this one within 10

I don't believe Culleoka will wipe up the floor with Cornersville; however, they are going to need to play a very sound game with tournaments starting up in two weeks. Culleoka has 3 games left; all against tough opponents. I believe Moore Co. is in cruise control heading in to the tournament.

I don't believe Culleoka will wipe up the floor with Cornersville; however, they are going to need to play a very sound game with tournaments starting up in two weeks. Culleoka has 3 games left; all against tough opponents. I believe Moore Co. is in cruise control heading in to the tournament.

Well, MC needs to stay focus and keep taking care of business one game at a time. We need to be running on all cylinders come tournament time. Good Luck to all, Go Distict 11A!!!!

With the # 5 fanning kid out tonight for moore co. Moore county will have to go to the bench with all young guns.

I still think they will pull out wit a win what about yall?

#4 tyler jean is the only player that needs to be clicking come tourney time for moore co....this is the time of year where tyler takes over and usually puts up MONSTER numbers...hes gonna put this team on his back the rest of the way and they'll go as far as he can take em

moore co. still has to play cornersville and at jackson co.....why are they in cruise control?

They are in cruise control, because they seem to be beating teams the way they are supposed to. They seem like they are clicking with one another...that is until BG#24 said Fanning was out. What happened to him??

They only have Cornersville left in district. That is what matters right now, District. Cornersville could surprise them, which would shake up the district.

I just feel this might team be the team playing the bast ball right now.

They are in cruise control, because they seem to be beating teams the way they are supposed to. They seem like they are clicking with one another...that is until BG#24 said Fanning was out. What happened to him??

They only have Cornersville left in district. That is what matters right now, District. Cornersville could surprise them, which would shake up the district.

I just feel this might team be the team playing the bast ball right now.

I agree their playing good ball...but i do think if you dont go into the tourney on a winning streak it hurts the confidence a bit....thats why i think they need to sweep out the season as does culleoka...jackson co. for moore co. and marshall co. for culleoka are two good games to end the season on...if both teams are riding streaks going into those games and both end up winning....i think its a guaranteed moore co. and culleoka district championship matchup...which is what im hoping and cant wait to see

Did I read the Culleoka box score and the Moore Co. box score correctly. Culleoka held Cornersville to one point in the 3rd and scored 23? Moore Co. dropped 42 in two periods while giving up only 15 to CA as Georgio poured in 30?

I think it is officially tournament time. These two teams are really hitting their stride at the right time. These two teams maybe seeing each other 2 or more (state) times this season.

It's finally time for the cream to rise!!