Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

What are you saying Jimbo, that 7A is overated?

Great teams up there with great fans. Wish Richland had fans like you guys up there. Not that we do not have a few good fans, but not the number you guys have up there.

That said, fans do not play the games. Players do and Richland has the players.

All 'Boro team:

Guard: Bell

Guard: Glidden

Guard: pick someone, maybe 2008 Ms. Basketball A. Andrews.

'Boro MVP Jasmine "The Diesel" Duke while averaging 20 points and 20 boards a game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am watching the box scores on Glidden. She has signed with TTU, so I will see her play next season. And wish her well this season.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you saying Jimbo, that 7A is overated? HA HA HA.

Great teams up there with great fans. Wish Richland had fans like you guys up there. Not that we do not have a few good fans, but not the number you guys have up there.

That said, fans do not play the games. Players do and Richland has the players.

All 'Boro team:

Guard: Bell

Guard: Glidden

Guard: pick someone, maybe 2008 Ms. Basketball A. Andrews.

'Boro MVP Jasmine "The Diesel" Duke while averaging 20 points and 20 boards a game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Roper have you even been to a game this year? Maybe you and those other fans could show up like 7A sometime

Roper have you even been to a game this year? Maybe you and those other fans could show up like 7A sometime

7A has a good fan following, but nothing like 13AA and 14A. I know Jamie Roper was at 1 game last year, I seen him /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am watching the box scores on Glidden. She has signed with TTU, so I will see her play next season. And wish her well this season.

She should do well at Ttech. They have liked her since she went to camps there years ago. I am just glad for her, and any other kid, who can use sports to pay for college. I fuss with some folks on here sometimes but it is all in jest on my part. I love the kids and wish all of them well, including Jackson County kids. Ha. I hope god blesses them all and keeps them safe.

To answer another question: No, i have not seen a game all year. I have too much life happening to go right now. I hope to catch some Saturday games the next couple weeks.

Glidden would have much much better numbers if she was not such a team player. She has always looked to pass first is the past. I would want to pull my hair out when I would see her pass up an open 3 point shot. That attitude should do her well in college as a point guard.

Good luck to all. Take care Jimbo.