Cookeville vs Sparta

Mr. Walton

Walton and early bird have it all figured out for coaches on here who need help call 1-800-these2arebloomingidiots on stand by at all times with useless information. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sparta Boy, Do you want to help to? Spartaman turned down the trainer job so we have an opening?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we're talking about makes me think even more Women should coach girls Men should coach the boys. If Haley were to get in a girl's face we would all be a gasp. But if a woman got in her face we would not think a thing about it.Sparta needs to be a little more forward thinking on that. Has anyone noticed how Mitchell gets in the guy's faces? All good coaches do that. It works.

Ive seen Haley get in their face alot. I think its ok men coaching girls.no big deal. I don't think thats the problem with these girls. They have all kinds of little problems and one major problem but the problem isn't Haley not screaming at the girls.

Walton and early bird have it all figured out for coaches on here who need help call 1-800-these2arebloomingidiots on stand by at all times with useless information. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sparta Boy, I hope im not on your bad side. Im not saying Haley is dumb or not a good coach. I was giving my opinion on what I would do just like you gave your opinion about me and earlybird. Thats all . I think Haley will be a great coach in time.He has a pretty good coaching staff. I just would do a little things different. But Im not a coach so its obvious that that he is doing something right. I want nothing but success for the girls and the coaches. We still have a chance to do some damage this year and we should have a bright future. Tuesday night will be a great game to watch. I hope we will have the biggest crowd in years there. Big fan support always helps when your on the court. I would love to the student section get pumped for the girls like they do for the boys.

I would love to the student section get pumped for the girls like they do for the boys.

You know, it's a shame that all the students are there for the girls' game but don't get going until the boys'. The girls deserve attention just as much as the boys. They play just as hard. They deserve a little credit from their peers, if you ask me.

You know, it's a shame that all the students are there for the girls' game but don't get going until the boys'. The girls deserve attention just as much as the boys. They play just as hard. They deserve a little credit from their peers, if you ask me.

I've studied about that myself. I believe if the girls were winning a little more they would get behind them more. All I hear from people in the stands is dissatisfaction about how the girl's team is going. I hate to say it but thats the way it is. I really think next year will be better.

What we're talking about makes me think even more Women should coach girls Men should coach the boys. If Haley were to get in a girl's face we would all be a gasp. But if a woman got in her face we would not think a thing about it.Sparta needs to be a little more forward thinking on that. Has anyone noticed how Mitchell gets in the guy's faces? All good coaches do that. It works.

Hmmm i wonder what the people in Jackson Co. or Clarkrange would have to say about men coaching girls basketball?? last count there were 11 Gold balls and 6 silver ones between the two of them......