Whats up with uc

ZAMBO

The Jackson SUN listed the score on the game betweeen uc and bradford as 64 to 55 with uc winning. They also listed only 6 players scoring for uc.Could this be true. It seems like everytime uc has a close game everyone says its because we tried something different or the starters only played one quarter. They allways seem to have an excuse.I think UC has peaked and will be in trouble come the end of the season. If i was uc i would be real worried about facing HUMBOLT again. UC will get stomped. Will probably get beat before the end of the season. I don't know what purple and gold excuse will be then.Maybe the stars were out of alignment or something. After they get beat maybe some people on coach T will try and talk about something else besides Union City. Maybe they out to just change the name of coach T to coach UC.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe they should just start their own and purple could talk with the other 2 or 3 fans all the time.It would probably be eaiser to come up with a decent excuse if they put their minds together. GO HUMBOLT, GO LAKE COUNTY, GO ANYBODY but UC.UC has put their self on an awfully tall pedestal and it is a long way down.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jackson SUN listed the score on the game betweeen uc and bradford as 64 to 55 with uc winning. They also listed only 6 players scoring for uc.Could this be true. It seems like everytime uc has a close game everyone says its because we tried something different or the starters only played one quarter. They allways seem to have an excuse.I think UC has peaked and will be in trouble come the end of the season. If i was uc i would be real worried about facing HUMBOLT again. UC will get stomped. Will probably get beat before the end of the season. I don't know what purple and gold excuse will be then.Maybe the stars were out of alignment or something. After they get beat maybe some people on coach T will try and talk about something else besides Union City. Maybe they out to just change the name of coach T to coach UC.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe they should just start their own and purple could talk with the other 2 or 3 fans all the time.It would probably be eaiser to come up with a decent excuse if they put their minds together. GO HUMBOLT, GO LAKE COUNTY, GO ANYBODY but UC.UC has put their self on an awfully tall pedestal and it is a long way down.

Aww everybody look...Monstermann99 has changed his name.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It stinks to be a continuous success, huh Purple? You're 22-0 now and now people are saying their barely winning. Last I checked, a win is a win no matter how close it is. Union City is easily the best team I've seen this year and I've seen several schools play. To name a few: Dyer Co., Haywood, Mitchell, Liberty, and several other schools from Memphis at the Liberty play-days. I will say I saw one team that would beat UC and that would be Briarcrest Christian, lol sorry Purple only that one team. There's nothing to worry about there as they are D-II.

Zambo, in your posts you claim that Union City would get stomped if they played Humboldt again. I highly doubt that. Humboldt might win but it'd be by less than 5 points and that's not a stomping. Give credit where credit is due. Union City is definately in the elite class in West TN.

It stinks to be a continuous success, huh Purple? You're 22-0 now and now people are saying their barely winning. Last I checked, a win is a win no matter how close it is. Union City is easily the best team I've seen this year and I've seen several schools play. To name a few: Dyer Co., Haywood, Mitchell, Liberty, and several other schools from Memphis at the Liberty play-days. I will say I saw one team that would beat UC and that would be Briarcrest Christian, lol sorry Purple only that one team. There's nothing to worry about there as they are D-II.

Zambo, in your posts you claim that Union City would get stomped if they played Humboldt again. I highly doubt that. Humboldt might win but it'd be by less than 5 points and that's not a stomping. Give credit where credit is due. Union City is definately in the elite class in West TN.

Bradford should take zambo's post as disrespect....They are the only team this year to hold UC under 70 points twice...Eddings had a real good game plan and his kids played hard....

But yeah,it's a testament to your program when you go on the road,win by nine and it's a sign that you have peaked....I'm still wondering where the other "close" games were..I mean Humboldt and Lake County are #2 and #4 ranked in the state,they will be pretty close games anyway....

lol, I'll be lucky to get there by the start of the fourth quarter of the girls game. You KNOW what I'm coming to see if I'm coming to Union City to watch a game! Definately not the girls game.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck finding a seat......You'll probably end up standing upstairs by the concession stand......

You might as well come watch the Lady Rebels too...You might even get to see one of those viscious flying elbows.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

A win is a win man...Everyone thinks that to be the best you have to beat everyone by 40...When you don't play your best game and the other team has nothing to lose, you can get a close game from time to time...Get off UC's back...I don't like them much either, but I do respect them...

A win is a win man...Everyone thinks that to be the best you have to beat everyone by 40...When you don't play your best game and the other team has nothing to lose, you can get a close game from time to time...Get off UC's back...I don't like them much either, but I do respect them...

Ditto /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />