District 4 A

philip2003

Lets get it straight:

1. there is no way in heck that harriman can beat rockwood. one year of experience...congratulations give em a cupcake. i dont wanna hear anybody else sayin stuff about harriman can get rockwood this year. it aint happenin get over it and quit ya cryin!!!

2. mark my word rockwood will run rule everyone in their region! yes i said it and im stickin with it!!! even if for some ungodly reason rockwood didnt run rule a team in their region, they would still win no questions asked!!!

3. i dont wanna hear anymore about coalfield getting A-rod, Pujols, Jeter, and Papplebon....from clinton!!! your terrible get over it!!! and nobody from clinton can help you!!!

note that this is one Rockwood fan with one far out opinion. the rest of us know to take it one game at a time. number one. Rhea Co.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats everyones opinion on the game thursday night?

Coalfield -played decent they didnt hit the ball that well but they played pretty good defense and there pitching looked decent also.

Rockwood- didnt throw anyone, they threw someone from way down in the rotation, didnt hit the ball that good and looked lazy in the field....might be because of the weather and the double header that they had to play.

Whats everyones thoughts when rockwood plays coalfield with Breazeale or Duncan on the mound, in mid-season form, and the weather being 90 degrees?

whats everyones opinion on the game thursday night?

Coalfield -played decent they didnt hit the ball that well but they played pretty good defense and there pitching looked decent also.

Rockwood- didnt throw anyone, they threw someone from way down in the rotation, didnt hit the ball that good and looked lazy in the field....might be because of the weather and the double header that they had to play.

Whats everyones thoughts when rockwood plays coalfield with Breazeale or Duncan on the mound, in mid-season form, and the weather being 90 degrees?

Coalfield looked a lot better than last year. those trasfers have taken heat on here but did alright during the game. Rockwood was only scheduled to play one game last night. they didnt find out that they were gonna have to play again until sometime between the final inning and after the game was over. so i dont think their minds were on straight for that game. it was also freezing last night. now thats no excuse for not hitting coalfield hit just fine grant it they were hitting rockwoods 4 and 5 or further down depending on who your talkin to. Rockwood played sloppy in the field in both games. that was their downfall last year, and could be this year. but i guess thats why you play the pre-season. get all that out of the way. with Breazeale or Duncan toeing the rubber, i believe Coalfield wouldnt score half the runs or have half the hits that they had last night. not saying that because i favor Rockwood, which i do, but because those two pitchers are prob the top arms in the region. mid-season form Rockwood is the better team no matter what you saw last night. i think last night was a wake up call that this season wont be a cake walk to the boro. the tigers have to have some pitchers step up in the rotation and get everyone healthy. the tigers open up monday with rhea co. looks like all the games tomorrow will be washed.

Yeah i heard about that . I am sure it will be different with Rockwood's 1 or 2 on the mound, but for the Coalfield to only give up 4 runs ids pretty impressive. I was down there last night and i noticed that the Evans kid is at 1st. Is the Doughty kid hurt or something cause i left in the 4th and he still hadn't played. Also , the transfers look pretty good and newberry's arm has gooten stronger. As much as i hate to say it being from Wartburg, Coalfield wins the the disrict with a 0 in the L column and they aslo have a shot at beating rockwood in the region championship if they can squeeze past harriamn.

Bulldogfan99, you sound like a sheep to me. Why would someone from Wartburg, be at Rockwood, watching Coalfield and Rockwood, when it was suppose to be Rhea Co. ?

You said you heard about it, but then you said you were down there last night.

Which was it ?

Are you someone that is not Playing ?

Are you someone that is inferior to competition ?

I have seen baseball out here for years, and this team has some potential, but one of the best things they have is Jason Wilson.He was a great player, and knows that hard work will help get you to the top. If your not willing to work hard, your not going to play. If you are complaining about kids in front of you, that should make you work harder. Jason has a chance to have a program like Coach Lowe and Coach Treece had. I think he knows that some of his kids need to get away from mama, and worry about baseball. I hope if you are one of the players you wont be a distraction, but if you are a distraction,I am confident in the coaching staff, that they will handle it.

Bulldogfan99, you sound like a sheep to me. Why would someone from Wartburg, be at Rockwood, watching Coalfield and Rockwood, when it was suppose to be Rhea Co. ?

You said you heard about it, but then you said you were down there last night.

Which was it ?

Are you someone that is not Playing ?

Are you someone that is inferior to competition ?

I have seen baseball out here for years, and this team has some potential, but one of the best things they have is Jason Wilson.He was a great player, and knows that hard work will help get you to the top. If your not willing to work hard, your not going to play. If you are complaining about kids in front of you, that should make you work harder. Jason has a chance to have a program like Coach Lowe and Coach Treece had. I think he knows that some of his kids need to get away from mama, and worry about baseball. I hope if you are one of the players you wont be a distraction, but if you are a distraction,I am confident in the coaching staff, that they will handle it.

YEAH...because if you don't get it together, they will replace you with a TRANSFER! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It is a big plus that coalfield beat rockwood. but boston? has the kid ever pitched? i've never seen him play anything. All i've ever seen him do it hit? Not taking anything away from coalfield cause someone had to pitch a heck of a game to keep my rockwood boys to 4 runs. Who was it? but I wouldn't brag about beating boston cause I've never seen him pitch.

It is a big plus that coalfield beat rockwood. but boston? has the kid ever pitched? i've never seen him play anything. All i've ever seen him do it hit? Not taking anything away from coalfield cause someone had to pitch a heck of a game to keep my rockwood boys to 4 runs. Who was it? but I wouldn't brag about beating boston cause I've never seen him pitch.

the boston kid pitches every now and then he is like there #5 i think. One of the key kids, johnston, and doughty pitched for coalfield.