Reg. 8 Regionals in Feb.

HSDAD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you cannot fit a regional into one day unless it has no more than 10 teams or unless you use a "pull-through" bracket. When you add the 11th with a full consolation, there becomes a possibility that a wrestler will reach the 3rd place match having exhausted his five allowed bouts for the day, and be forced to forfeit his chance at state.

The regionals will be at Wilson Central on Firday and Smyrna on Saturday. I don't really like that idea though.

Thats what someone had told me last week? How do they usually split the tournament?

Do they just wrestle the first round on Fri.? Or do they wrestle two rounds on Fri.?

Any one know?

Thats what someone had told me last week? How do they usually split the tournament?

Do they just wrestle the first round on Fri.? Or do they wrestle two rounds on Fri.?

Any one know?

Depends what time they start, I would say with 75% sureity(new word) that they wrestle 2 rounds Fri then rest on Sat. nd Sat. should be a short day so maybe thats there idea also