Dyer County vs. Dyersburg

trojanz1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimble had a great game, finishing the night with 21 points, 13 boards, 4 blocks, and a monster dunk. McLin in comparison finished with a triple-double with 13 points, 19 boards, 10 assists and five blocks.

For anyone that missed these games tonight, I can only say you should have been there.

No DOUBT ! Just like the old "Jimmy Buffet" Album "You had to Be There" !

Like I said before I would have rather missed the "Super Bowl" ! What an all out effort by both teams ! Glad to see no incidents like the previous outing ! I do beleive the "zebras nee to get a little more consistent in their calls. Granted theirs is NOT an easy job (especially when ther is such intensity / rivalry) but it was really inconsistent IMO ! Smitty, you got a "Pulitzer Prize" piece to write about with BOTH games ! What some great watchin' ! Wouldn't have missed it for the world ! Can you say "RIVALRY" ! I got 'em meeting again down the road ! Hope I don't have to miss it ! It was / willl be worth twice the price of admission !

Nope no incidents...didn't have to use my blinged out can of pepper spray /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As long as he had to hang, SURELY someone got a flick ! I think I saw three Trojans pass underneath him !It was one that I wish Ihad my own camera for !

Yeah me too but JK stepped up his game not only with that dunk but with his "3 point" shot from half court and he made it look like he was shooting free throws

Yeah me too but JK stepped up his game not only with that dunk but with his "3 point" shot from half court and he made it look like he was shooting free throws

The whole T E A M was a UNIT ! Hats off to the Trojans as well ! It was a GREAT game to watch start to finish ! Lots of "Kodak Moments" in that one ! D.C. depth is simply AMAZING ! J K had possibly a career night to be sure but the team effort ........ especially "moving the ball" was a sight to behold ! I don't think I've ever seen a team without a "true BIG man" play as dominant game in & game out in my life ! Quickest hands without a doubt !

Heck Yeah!!! that was the turning point in the game when JK just went up and dunked on him.. who was that? I was just AMAZED when he did it!! and that 3 from half court he hit JK just came out for tonight's game!!! GO DC!!!

I think that was Logan, But did you see the FOOTBALL pass he made to Brandon Hill.

sounds like it needs to be on youtube if anyone has it on tape I'd like to see it there.

Would've been worth the drive from Murfreesboro to have seen the game for sure ! But the "DUNK"? Well............. yep it too ! MAJOR SLAM remember Perry ? I got some really good flix when he was puttin 'em down, BUT I'd swap ALL but one (for ol' time sake) for J.K.'s last night !!!!! : {)

The Dc student section didn't seem very animated, apart from the dunk (Which was Awesome!) I think they did only 1 cheer the entire time"just like football."The blackout in the Dburg section looked pretty cool, and they were sure there in force. I thought the game's officiating could have been better, but it wan't as bad as what i've gotten used to

The Dc student section didn't seem very animated, apart from the dunk (Which was Awesome!) I think they did only 1 cheer the entire time"just like football."The blackout in the Dburg section looked pretty cool, and they were sure there in force. I thought the game's officiating could have been better, but it wan't as bad as what i've gotten used to

In DC students defense, when they first got there several of DHS students (or at least they had jackets on) were in there section. It took alot of time to get someone to come and get them to move. The students were spread out everywhere. It is also hard for the students (both sides) to have a good time when adults insist on sitting with them and complaining the whole time that they can see. (which happens way too much) I feel that both sections were unusually quite last night. This is such and emotional game and alot of hype goes on the days before. Also, it is getting to the point where DHS gym can't handle this game. I hope in the near future they can get the facilities to back up their great program. Being a devoted DC fan, I dread but can wait for this game every year. Congrats to both teams on an enjoyable night of basketball!!!